Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Used Industrial Parts

When you need more insights, e.g. inventory data, you can trust this app will show you the inventory details that are missing in Shopify. It shows the inventory total value you have in stock per product and as a total value. The app works really intuitive and data sheets are created in a few clicks, without any knowledge of the app. And when you need support, the in-app chat is there to help you. I love it!

Irish Music Market

This app does exactly what I need, its reliable and the guys in support will do anything they can to help you - even setup and customize your reports to your own spec. So useful!

Walter Bat Company

Excellent customer service! This app gave me the ability to create a work order report. I was having a difficult time building the report so customer service helped me figure it out quickly!

Sanitise Plus®

Great app, fantastic help from Dominic to get the custom report i needed. Pleased i downloaded this app

Edward Sexton

This app is great for what we need. If we ever need to make changes we can always live chat support for help.

Tgow Sports

great app to extract data from my shopify account.
i have to mention the fast costumer support always available! :) TOP

ERA Department Stores

We use this app for automating some procedures. We did ask for help for changing some fields and the support was excellent. Thank you

La femme music

Incredible support by these guys who were able to sort out a really tough task in no time ! Their app is really easy to use and when something isn't available they'll create it on the spot ! Thanks a lot!

Bella Vita Gifts & Interiors

All of the built-in reports are extremely helpful, but if you're needing more customized reports, they are quick to help! We needed to exclude certain orders from sales reports, and they had a report built for us within a day. Highly recommend!!

By Charlotte

Thank you so much to Mallik for working with me to create an automated daily payment summary report. It will be so helpful to our business to capture this data without having to click through multiple filters. Communication was a little slow- though I do think that is because we may be in different countries, and I am sure they are helping lots of people at the same time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 113 114