Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

ceme

The support team is very helpful to create any reports that I needed help creating with fast response. Would definitely recommend!

Legacy History Pride

I just downloaded this APP and needed it for a specific report. And Jack was on it!! All through the Chat box!! I have my report, my life just got simpler because of it and I am off to the races. Great experience.

KISS Online

Most comprehensive reporting app i've used. Jack and David were incredible at support to answer all my questions!

LocalWe

Great app and excellent, fast support. Saves us a lot of time. I would recommend this app to anyone that needs to turn data into usable information.

EASE

The app is great and so versitile but the real benefit of using this company is the support. Top class. Thank you Sam. Super helpful and efficient as always.

THE GASPER

Great service, the guys at Data Export can make any configuration I want and very fast. Definitely made order fulfillment much less of a headache.

Blighty's British Store

It did exactly what I needed. Customer support assisted me very quickly with creating the custom report I was looking for. Great service.

bisoulovely

A+ support. Thank you Rueben for helping me ASAP with the app - it does exactly what I need now. Very easy to export data to see everything on one spread sheet. Will continue to be a subscriber.

ohmygifty

amazing support! A very good application and very usefull. I recommanded of curse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scenic Rim Farm Box

Thank you Jackson. Awesome job. Highly appreciated. Your work simplified a task and made one of our processes more efficient. Love your work, hope you are available in the future.