Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Oh My Beauty™

Great app, great functions and GREAT support ! I totally recommend it. My supplier could not read the shopify's csv now it's okay

ThinkBurlap

Currently testing the app to see if it meets my needs. But the customer service setup help is the best I've had with any Shopify app so far.

Elon Tile & Stone

This app is exactly what we were looking for. Everyone is so helpful and willing to work out any specific report for you. The response time is immediate. Highly recommend.

SAVUE GmbH

Top Notch! Reuben gave the best support possible, would give 10 stars if possible. Helped me out with all issues. thanks alot.

TRU BIJU

I needed to create a specific tax report and the Data Export support helped me right away until we got it just right! It saved me a lot of time trying to figure it out on my own. I would definitely recommend this app!

super duper works

Very impressed with the help and support.
Chat anytime and goes out of the way to meet my needs. what they do for you. :)

Highly recommended

Jacobsen Salt Co.

This app is perfect for building complex reports and customer service is excellent. Would highly recommend!

Floresa

I am testing the app out and the support chat are very friendly and so helpful! Reports are very flexible! over all a good app!! thank you Dominic for all your help :)

CTeen Gear Shop

this saves me hours of time. reuben from customer service helped me for over an hour. didn't have to wait a minute for him to offer help

Fun Gifted

Reuben was quick to create a report for me upon immediate request. He was big help thank you, this is such a great app!