Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

GalaxyCon

I was about to give up on my project until I found Data Export. The standard features got me 1/3 to my end result, which gave me hope, and then I asked Dominic in the chat bot for help, and he got me to 100% of my goal in about 20 minutes. This took me from a place of total confusion to complete relief. I'm extremely grateful for the help, and relieved that I'm able to use Shopify in a completely new way!

UNIQSO

i used this app to create report and extract data for airwaybill shipping, it helps to save me a lot of time and minimize the error especially previously i have to extract raw data from shopify and arrange it for bulk upload.

The support is super helpful, for just only small amount i paid, they help you to create the report from A to Z. I will definitely recommend to my friends!

edelkrone USA Inc.

Data Export is a great help to our stock management team. With Data Export, you can pull any and everything from your orders; it's truly a life saver. The best part about Data Export is the support team; they have always resolved my issues in a timely manner.

Good Harvest Organic Farm

I've been using this app for 10 days now and can honestly say that it will save me about 4 hours a week of manual data handling. The work Mallik has put into creating custom reports for me is amazing. I've now got reports that tell me all customer order info, a picklist, and we are working on financial reports also. Their service is second to none and I highly recommend this app! Thank you Mallik! You are a legend!

RICETERIA Hamburg

Extremely powerful app.
You can basically export anything you'd like, in any way you want - and their customer service is sublime.
They'll even set up the exports for you, if you have special requirements or can't wrap your head around it.
Easily the best export app for Shopify.

Clif Bar & Company

This is a great app - gives a lot of self-service access to data for reporting that is hard to get to within standard shopify interfaces and reports. The scheduler is very valauble, you can reiceve reports to your inbox at regular intervals.

Most valuable of all is the live help, they've been tremendously helpful to getting us set up and making tweaks as we launch.

Grand Cru

It's a very flexible app. It allows you to customise your data report with all kinds of fields. The support is very helpful

Age Co Personal Alarms from Age UK

This is the most important app we use. Our Accounts and Finance team depend on it to be emailed daily transaction, refund and payout reports. Excellent custom report writing service too.

My Kit

The best application I have. The reports are perfect and you can request what you need, just for you, And in a few minutes you have it.

The chat is live human!! The response is immediate and the execution of the reports perfect and fast.

Is cheap and good. You will not need any other information to analize the sales and know evrithing about your sales or what you need.

I love this application!!!!

Nufabrx

Fantastic app! Great for reporting, and their Google Shopping Feed report is the best I've seen so far. Would highly recommend and they have the best support staff!