Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Trade Armour

I use this app now to export my sales to my supplier with images and it saves me alot of time, the team helped me set it up very quickly

Precision Metal Art

I love Data Export Reports! We are able to build a pretty intense custom report to meet our needs and the support staff is always willing to help anytime we need it. 5 STARS!

The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum

We use this app to export daily and weekly sales data for our finance department. It gives us exactly what we need. The team at Data Export is really quick, super responsive and very helpful. Special thanks to Reuben!

Top Trumps USA

I used this app to create weekly and monthly sales reports. This ensures the report format is consistent and is delivered to our finance team on time. I could not have done this without the amazing help from the Data Export Team -Thank you. I can highly recommend this App :-)

TaliaSari

This is a great app - Very easy to use, unlike other apps I've tried. Customer support acts fast and efficiently. Highly recommended!

Make-up Designory

I like the app but I love the support! Super helpfull and when something is not possible they do the effort of actually searching a solution. Love it!

FishinMyBestLife

this app is excellent for creating custom reports and the support staff is extremely responsive. one of my best experiences with shopify apps

DamasGate.shop

Amazing support, resolves issues within minutes.
They produced a report for me that I was unable to do due to shopify not exporting some features to excel. On top of that it is now on my dashboard to run whenever I need it.
Highly recommend!

Cosmic Prints

App works great and customer service is super super helpful. Thank you so much. Highly recommend to anyone

ROHBAU

This app will do everything you would like about reports. Even the most customized reports are easily created with help of the best human support I have ever experienced.