Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Liquor Mart

This is a great app, perfectly designed and amazing customer service. They are very helpful and very prompt in responding to any requests. It is doing exactly what we needed it to do. We were looking to go with Multichannelworks which was more expensive and complicated I am glad we were referred to Data Export and very happy with it. Money well spent 5/5

Satechi

Support is amazing. They help me to set up Advance Google Product Feed, that supports variation. I have even offered extra payment for their hard work, which they didn't take it. I think Data Export , should be must have Shopify Plus App.

Obeygiant

Data Export is exactly what we were looking for. Love that we can customize the report ourselves and make easy changes if we need to. There is always someone available in the chat for questions and resolutions in real time. We are on the basic plan because we only need one report. We don't have to pay extra for what we don't need. Highly recommended!

Store Loandepot

Amazing Product, John was beyond helpful as it was the best customer service I have ever experienced. I highly recommend this product to anyone.

Foodhini

I've had great experiences with this app so far. You get by far the most functionality for the price -- more ability to customize on your own, more fields to choose from, more templates, pivot tables, filters -- plus the support team is really great. They're really responsive and will do quite a bit of customization included in the price. And they're available to answer questions at any time.

Hampton And Astley

Fantastic service and fast to respond. If you need automated reports setting up, then you need this!

Newcotest1

Daniel, Eby and team are awesome, responsive and great to work with for custom report requests. We are working with them to get item costs added to a product detail report for (eventual) upload into Quickbooks Pro desktop. Well worth the money. They are definitely part of our team!

Headphone Zone

Brilliant support team! Freddy and Eby have been the most helpful and quick with their responses!

Chooka 2

Data Export built a custom report to allow us to export orders to our ERP system. The work was done very quickly and the pricing is very affordable. Their customer support is great and always responds to requests very quickly. Highly recommended!

Bighaat 2

Thanks Arun for the excellent support. Data Export team has developed custom reports on time for us. I strongly recommend Data Export APP.