Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Zhivago

The app saved me from working 2 hours daily. The customer service, i give it 10 stars not 5. they solve everything in a second, very well experienced. Great job to the app and its customer service

Mattel Creations

Absolutely essential for us to transform our Shopify orders into order formats our internal fulfilment and financial systems use.

Cosmic Purple Record Shop

Simple, easy to use, and provides a lot of information that is otherwise unavailable! Will be using this constantly for sure!

Pedestal Source

This is the solution for your custom report needs, especially if you're needing to export to Google Sheets with regularly scheduled reporting. The support team is fantastic and actually knows the program, rolling up their sleeves and helping with actual report building rather than the usual "support" that merely sends you links to how-to's.

34 Heritage Canada

I use this app to export all sorts of data for multiple shopify stores and it is really handy and easy to use. The customer service provided via online chat is excellent and super helpful when I have questions or need additional fields.

Beltone Online Store

Installed this to help with some specialty reporting for our Finance team. I needed to add some additional info not typically provided so I contacted the support chat. Within about 15 minutes they had added the custom script to my Org and I was able to export the data no problem.

Laffin Doush

The support is incredible! They are literally always there to help you with whatever you need. I am also very pleased with the features this app offers. Amazing app!

tobe.no

I've used this app across multiple stores and the support is superb. The reports could always be made faster, but either way it helps me out BIG time! :)

Hampton and Astley

Fantastic service and great at creating bespoke reports. They created the exact report I need and it works perfectly. Highly recommend.

christmasfranchisestock.co.uk

Absolutely delighted with the super helpful, and a very fast response . i would strongly recommend them.