Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Pedestal Source

This is the solution for your custom report needs, especially if you're needing to export to Google Sheets with regularly scheduled reporting. The support team is fantastic and actually knows the program, rolling up their sleeves and helping with actual report building rather than the usual "support" that merely sends you links to how-to's.

34 Heritage Canada

I use this app to export all sorts of data for multiple shopify stores and it is really handy and easy to use. The customer service provided via online chat is excellent and super helpful when I have questions or need additional fields.

Beltone Online Store

Installed this to help with some specialty reporting for our Finance team. I needed to add some additional info not typically provided so I contacted the support chat. Within about 15 minutes they had added the custom script to my Org and I was able to export the data no problem.

Laffin Doush

The support is incredible! They are literally always there to help you with whatever you need. I am also very pleased with the features this app offers. Amazing app!

tobe.no

I've used this app across multiple stores and the support is superb. The reports could always be made faster, but either way it helps me out BIG time! :)

Hampton and Astley

Fantastic service and great at creating bespoke reports. They created the exact report I need and it works perfectly. Highly recommend.

christmasfranchisestock.co.uk

Absolutely delighted with the super helpful, and a very fast response . i would strongly recommend them.

Devon Windsor

This app is excellent for granular reporting and exporting data. It's also great for getting product & variant data in one place. Big shout out to Reuben who helped me with a technical problem that saved me hours and hours of development work.

Gobi Heat

Needed to upgrade to top plan, but the support has been amazing. Had a complicated need that required some custom code and the app owners jumped in and helped customize my report.

schmacki

This is awesome app. Live human support is capable of solving any of your problems immediately. I REPEAT. IMMEDIATELY. I have this app at all of my stores and it is really helpfull!