Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Robin McGraw Revelation

These guys are awesome. I needed a whole series of sales report so that we can figure out how we're doing. Anytime that I have a question, they're totally on it and helping me to get the data out of Shopify so that we can better plan our business. Great app and even better support. You can't go wrong with this app.

Koa's House Pet Supplies

Great fast support. This gets everything I need! Perfect. Would highly recommend this product to anyone that needs more than basic reports.

GearLegends

Support was fantastic, really couldn't have asked for a more helpful support agent. Everything was beyond easy and my expectations for only $5/m.

SwimZip® UPF 50+ Sun Protective Swimwear & UV Zipper Rash Guards

Data Export has always offered us really great support in using the app. So even when we feel like we're struggling and can't figure it out, they make it a breeze.

Summit Spirit Store

I used this app to help me view sales data from previous years. Tech support was fast and outstanding. They walked me through the entire report setup within minutes. I highly recommend.

Larabell.de

i use that for many stores! the support is aviable everytime u can also say i want PICTURE!!! or u can export what u want vendor etc or not. very cool thanks

MCM Expo Store

Great app - offers a lot of options on running custom reports - really helped us out. Great support as well - even helped with creating custom reports for us. Best of all it's way better priced that it's competitors - very happy customer!

Oh My Beauty™

Great app, great functions and GREAT support ! I totally recommend it. My supplier could not read the shopify's csv now it's okay

ThinkBurlap

Currently testing the app to see if it meets my needs. But the customer service setup help is the best I've had with any Shopify app so far.

Elon Tile & Stone

This app is exactly what we were looking for. Everyone is so helpful and willing to work out any specific report for you. The response time is immediate. Highly recommend.