Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Poupette St Barth

This app is a good backup of the reporting module of Shopify.
I appreciate a lot the possibility to automate the reports on a daily basis. It saves a lot of time for my operations team.
The customer support team is very useful when it goes to fine-tuning a report. Well recommended.

Po Campo

I was looking for an app that would allow me to export a .csv file of my inventory status to an FTP site on an automatic, daily schedule, and this app works perfectly for that. Their customer service was also very helpful in assisting me in getting it set-up and working properly.

Soul Charms

This app is AMAZING - the support that comes with it is second to none. I just worked with these people for the last 3 days and they essentially made me a completely custom report which is going to save me dozens and dozens of hours in the future. THANK YOU so much and you are doing such a phenomenal job with this app!!!

Duke & Dexter

The app was easy to trial, easy to set up and the support has been first class. We can rely on the both the accuracy of the reporting and continued support provided.

scil animal care company

This app did everything we need, but what was even better was the support they provide. Any time we had questions or needed assistance they were available and quickly able to answer our questions and help set up the reports we need. Live chat feature they provide is great. We have many reports scheduled to email and upload to FTP, in all different formats.

EduTopix

This app was exactly what I was looking for! I didn't want to spend a fortune upgrading shopify just for one report I couldn't create and this app did it all for me at a fraction of the cost. The developers are really helpful and will create your report for you if you are struggling on your own, at no extra cost :)

Panólatras

This app helps me a lot! No I can generate any report I want with just a few clicks. The support is also great! Thank you Data Export Team!

PropShop24.com

I use this app to export reports that Shopify does not provide in their analytics section. The best thing about the app is I can custom generate reports. I mean isn't that the solution to all your data export problems. Love this app.

Piedmont Education Foundation

Amazing customer service! Fast custom reports that are easy to use! Friendly programmers. So happy we found this App!

Judith Bright

I needed a report from shopify that was easy to read and functional. It also needed some customization that I couldn't perform. I tried the chat and low and behold, someone was actually manning it and helped me make the perfect report overnight. He even uploaded it into the app for me. Seamless. I will upgrade soon as I know custom reports will be very valuable to me. -Judith