Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

6 River Spare Procurement

I have found this app to be an effective solution to our reporting needs and the support team is quick to respond and help out!!

Tropiflora

We just downloaded this app looking for a specific report to be generated, and it did exactly what we needed. After contacting support (Reuben was extremely helpful and generated what we asked and showed us how) we quickly got results, as well as a quick way to run the report again. Thank you for a great app and great support.

Johnnie Foxs At Home

I used this app to help generate reports in a format that I could send on information to our team. It was able to do just that. Also I downloaded the app & started a help chat straight away so as to not waste time looking for functions that weren't there & I was answered straight away & the operator produced the report for me. Saved a lot of my in-experiennced time. Thank you David.

Slimcase.co

This app save us lots of time. Excellent support team. Highly recommended for anyone that needs a an export app.

EscapeOutdoors.com

A very undervalued and underpriced app for serious stores. The reporting power, speed, and accessible table information is impressive. Scheduling, export to excel, csv, ftp, google drive, and email. It does it all. If you need raw report data. This is the tool to use. Extremely affordable. Support has been 2nd to none. When I need help generating a custom report, I email them and tell them what I want and how I want the it laid out. The next morning I'll have a custom report waiting for me. Could not be happier with my experience.

Jenks Hatchery Inc.

This app does it all! As a chick hatchery, we depend on Data Export to keep our business going. We import the reports into Excel and convert that data to create labels, invoices, and shipping lists, update inventory, create additional reports and track sales. We literally could not run our business without it! The customer service is the best we have seen from any app and John and the team have helped us in creating tailored reports specific to our business. We are truly impressed!

majolievoiture.com

Great app and great client support ! They are very patient and helpful. I am very happy that I have been able to automate the order system so that I do not have to waste time every day fulfilling my orders.

Planet Action Figures

Sam from Data Export is amazing. Did a custom report for me that will save me hours of work and manual inputs. Highly recommend this app! Thanks Sam!

Bogart Man

i have looked at a few apps on the shopify app store this app is by far the easiest to navigate for someone without coding experience the support team is very friendly and helpful there is a 14 days try out with full support i give it 100%

Unwrapped Sthlm AB

This app is super awesome and it also got excellent customer support! This app saves us every time!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69