Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

gray

I was using some other data export apps but I wasn't satisfied. Now I can export with every customized report with this excellent app even without using Advanced Shopify plan. I was also amazed the first-class support! Guys on the chat are very rapid and perfectly helpful!

The Kurt Caselli Foundation

I just started using this today, but I'm reviewing it already because their customer service is top-notch and they helped me build a report for exactly what we needed. Very grateful for this app and its staff!

BONNELS

Great app for custom report and the customer support is really helping with my issue, also their respond is fast .

Lila Ryan

We use this app across multiple sites and the support is always amazing and super helpful! Would recommend

Kisslovehair

Devid is very helpful, thanks a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Spa361 at The Dermatology and Skin Cancer Institute

Excellent app, allows me to retrieve and sort the data relevant to our practice. Immediate customer support by chat is amazing!

New Society Publishers

My coworkers have many different types of reports they were hoping to be able to access and Data Export blew us away! We are able to create reports with all of the information we hoping for and more. Great value, and great customer service!

Karün North America

5 estrellas porque es fantástica, me ayudó a gestionar la descarga de la información que requiero, además el contact center y el soporte es muy bueno, me ayuda con información personalizada, esta aplicación me permite conocer micha información de mis clientes

ovio-home

Perfect Apps ! Useful and very good support team. I use it to analyze data and to follow up my business daily. Go ahead with Data export !

ANINE BING EU

I used this app a lot in my work, and it saves me a lot of effort and time. Support team is absolutely amazing!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 125 126