Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Dance Creations

I built a bunch of fundraiser pages inside of my site. We had over 20 pages with their own products to sell and they wanted individual reports on what their totals personal totals were at the end of each day. This app came in huge for us to accomplish just that! Amazing.

That's To Dye For

So far I am LOVING the app! My first day of having it and I used the chat to get help creating a report. They were so quick and made me exactly what I wanted! I am so so so pleased <3

Muybonita.co

I have tried several data export apps and this is the only one that goes to the extra mile when I request customized changes on any given report. Arun response is always fast and positive. My store now depends on this app reports that I can find anywhere else.

Prône

I've had incredible and fast support since the first day I had installed it. Report customization is great also.

AirbestHVAC

Great app. Very powerful. Enables you to get any of your data, customized how you want it, delivered when and it whatever format you need.

Bags 'n Clutch

Sam is great, He even helped me with google sheets and showed a way on how the excel can make the work easier for my task

Léa France®

I just installed the app for the free trial and immediately Sam offered me to hep with a report that was the most important to me. While he was preparing my report, I then watched the 6 short video tutorials. They are so well done, not overwhelming at all. I like when it is right to the point. I think this app is going to be so useful for my business growth and it is a very fair price depending on your specific need. For me I think the $10 plan is best and will move up if I feel it's time to do so. But really really happy with the app so far and plan to get the best out of it and I feel the support is going to be amazing.

Breadfarm

Excellent Customer Service. Ability to modify and organize data that Shopify maintains (even stuff you can't see in analytics/reporting). These folks have been responsive to my needs and assisted in building my perfect report.

PayPal is a payment option on our site. I needed to itemize our sales based on 'location' and 'product' type. I struggled to find common ground between PayPal payout reports, Shopify payout reports and Shopify Analytics/Reporting.

The challenges were:
1. Shopify Finance Analytics reports include all purchases (we take PayPal too) while their Sales Analytics include only Shopify sales, omitting PayPal data.

2. Shopify payout time of day (5pm for us) does not line up with PayPal (midnight), not allowing orders from PayPal to be included in payouts data from Shopify after 5pm. If someone placed an order and paid with PayPal after 5pm on the day of a Shopify payout, that order would not be included in the payout. It was included in PayPal's payout reporting as well as the subsequent Shopify payout. Extra work to reconcile the two (three).

Shopify is unable to change our payout time of day to coincide with our time zone (Pacific). So, I was left to either track and subtract the latent PayPal orders between 5pm-12pm and use Shopify Finance Reporting, OR deduct PayPal orders from the Sales Reporting. I figured this out and could limp along with a bunch of extra time spent and opportunity for error.

Then I discovered this app. For 5 bucks a month, I need 4 reports. $1.25 per report is saving me a ton of time headache. Whoop! Love it.

The only negatives I find are related to time. It takes a while for a report to be created and delivered by email. It took a day or two for turn around from Data Export when they were assisting with report creation.

However, their assistance with report creation brought in components of the app that were only available otherwise at a higher per month charge. My rate stayed the same.

Crave Cupcakes

This app is quite robust and allows for customizable reports that I can add a Pivot table into for staff that need the information but they are not comfortable using Pivot tables. The online chat support was very helpful and I was able to receive real-time help and not have to wait!

VinGardeValise

Apps works very smoothly. I found all the settings a bit overwhelming but support is terrific and has even done the base configuring for me and quickly responds when i have questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 90 91