Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Wallshoppe

i used this app to run royalty reports and it saved me a tremendous amount of time. i love how the tech support is on standby ready to answer all my questions on the spot.

Nique Clothing

Such good customer support. Have reached out to them several times to provide additional columns in the reports to suit our needs. When we couldn't add 'fulfilment location' to unfulfilled order reports, they suggested we add order tags (which we now do via the 'order tagger' app, so each order is automatically tagged with the location due to fulfil the order) - which has made things so much easier. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

ANA Traders

Tried few apps but this is the best i ever found. Most importantly love the customer service. 24/7 they are at our service.

SD Microbes

Data Export does exactly what it claims to do. The exports are clean and very dependable! Their customer service is amazing. Thanks Arun!

SKY GAZER

Love this app for 2 reasons! Great customer service, thanks Daniel! It has saved me admin time and given me back about 10 minutes of every day which I am thankful for!

Custom Threads & Sports

Incredible app and customer support! Shortly after I installed this app, I reached out to the support team with a few questions ... David, took the time to understand what my business needed, configure the report, and schedule the reports during the same chat session. I highly recommend this app, for any business that wants to take back a few hours, every day.

Chronic Ink

I give 5 stars to their custom support. The online chat is always available and anything that cannot be fixed on the spot, I got an email with the resolution/solution the next day.

Urban Sket

Good service, and customer care, i recommend this application, you will doing a lot of things with your business

Najo

I use this app to pull a list of my daily payment transactions from our customers. This allows me to enter into our exo system and to match with daily bank deposits through PayPal, Afterpay and Credit cards. My process would be much more time-consuming without it. Had a few hiccups in the beginning but Customer Service has been most obliging and very helpful and no additional charges for their service, which is a big plus! Thanks Dianne from Najo

Kleine Prints

I use this app to export orders to my fulfilment company and it has been of great use. After a few setup issues in the beginning it has been working perfectly. The customer service has been very helpful! They go the extra mile and respond very quickly. I highly recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 96 97