Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Sixty and Me Shop

The app made my life so much easier. Perfect customer support and custom service included. The guys basically do everything for you - which helped me to focus on my business, not on fiddling with Excel formulas.

Superfit Hero

Amazing reports, literally everything you need to know - and even better support. THANKS SO MUCH to Sam and John for making my life so much easier!

myphotowears

Awesome app and great customer service. I got excellent help from Jaba! Thanks. Highly recommended.

Congott Mexico

No doubt I Recommend this app. Excellent service, everything works perfect. They help you as soon as you have any require.

Aromasound

Data Export work well and you can trust their very nice support if needed.
The app is easy to use and have strong possibilities at the same time.
I recommend.

CalendarChainUK

Did everything for me! Even created a report with custom variants so I definitely recommend this app to any with a personalisation store.

NILUH DJELANTIK

Happy so far with it, I was very frustrated with the way shopify exports were poor in data/customization, with this app I can easily export my sales with variant and product price so I can easily analyze trends, stock levels by size etc... I haven't explored all the options yet but I ll be happy to subscribe to this app, 5$ for such a powerful tool is a very good deal in my opinion.

Lavender Tree Boutique

This product is giving me the tools we need to process orders faster. I simply told the support rep what I wanted to be able to see, and they created the report for me in just a few mintues

Specialty Hub

very useful app with great customers support, highly recommended and easy to use. five star review for sure

Visit South Walton

Data Export has been wonderful!! HUGE shout out to Dominic and Sam for promptly assisting me (multiple times) and for their patience and understanding every time I needed changes made to my reports. The customer service/support is as awesome as the Data Export App!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59