Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

christmasfranchisestock.co.uk

Absolutely delighted with the super helpful, and a very fast response . i would strongly recommend them.

Devon Windsor

This app is excellent for granular reporting and exporting data. It's also great for getting product & variant data in one place. Big shout out to Reuben who helped me with a technical problem that saved me hours and hours of development work.

Gobi Heat

Needed to upgrade to top plan, but the support has been amazing. Had a complicated need that required some custom code and the app owners jumped in and helped customize my report.

schmacki

This is awesome app. Live human support is capable of solving any of your problems immediately. I REPEAT. IMMEDIATELY. I have this app at all of my stores and it is really helpfull!

Crockery Direct

I use this for a few websites. It's great for reports and also creating product feeds. Would highly recommend it! And if you get confused creating something the Live Chat Customer Service is great and very friendly!

maubyofficial

Literally amazing and the customer service is incredible! Worth every penny! They were available to chat immediately and sooo helpful!

Fukuya Japanese Food

Great reports it makes my life much easier! I did need help on a few occasions and the customers service is great and solve my issues in a timely manner. 100% recommended!

Ron Carter Books

Excellent customer service. I had a problem with my first report and the chat support was friendly, knowledgeable, and completely fixed the issue

POGO Store

Great app. Support was amazing as they did change my report on the fly. I have interacted with them 2 times since I bought this app a month back and they have been great.

Chummys Bakery

Great app, i use it for multiple purposes to assist in making my business more efficient, the staff team are great and very knowledgable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 80 81