Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

L'Occitane MX

Excellent customer support!, they helping us a lot with our report, which was quite elaborate and they didn't hesitate to provide us with the a great support.

MojoDesk

Wow. Our lines of business expanded over the last month and Shopify's reports were not able to sort orders by tags (Why Shopify, why?) or able to capture sales that were fulfilled but NOT ordered in respective time periods for inventory tracking. In short, Shopify did not have what we needed so we added this app after it showed up as a recommendation from the app Order Tagger. I had challenges of setting up reports so I reached out for support but not expect to be contacted back quickly and have the reports I needed fixed directly. Many times companies direct you to their forum or FAQ section - which I did check first - instead of just helping out. So, not only is it a great app, they have a team that backs up their product and made 3 custom reports that solve what accounting and inventory management needed. Well done!

Pablo

Very useful application for all kind of analytics. Thanks a lot for the support, quick and quality answers

Korendy TR

Great customer support, and clean data export. It works very well. Thanks a lot for your support and help all the way.

House-Autry

Great data, but most importantly super hands-on and very helpful 24/hour quality support. The team pulls the exact reports I need in a matter of moments. Highly recommended.

TeamLaShae

Excellent customer service and support. These reports have saved me a ton of time and frustration. Would highly recommend.

Intercity Packers Meat & Seafood

Their customer service team is truly amazing, they'll set up any report you need. We would recommend Data Export to anyone!

Bodhi Bar

I use this app to run reports to pull unfulfilled orders. Plus I use it for analytics. It's awesome! Support is super responsive too.

Makes by Mike

Data Export Reports has been an excellent tool to unlock the value of my Shopify data. Prior to starting with Data Export I had to write code to invoke Shopify's API's to get at my data. Now with Data Export it's a simple process of selecting the fields I want and scheduling the report to run.

Good product, excellent customer support. My site uses specialized add-ins for product variants which Data Export supports, however our variants are quite complex and that complexity stretched the bounds of what Data Export was designed to do. Through a quick chat with David about the limitation he was able to get my report extended. Excellent service! Highly recommended.

Lewis Black

Excellent customer service, fast and effective. They have responded twice now within minutes and had us back in business.