Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

mybohowear

The customer service staff is very patient and helps us download the form and the correct data information. Very recommended! They are great and full of features.

24hrpop

really like this app, and it is the most functional app for export data. And the support people really nice, helped us to download the information. Really suggest you to use it!!!

Targus US

This app has all the features that Shopify should have but doesn't. I am able to pull detailed reports on sales data, my store's catalog, and so much more. Their customer support is very helpful at answering any questions I have. They helped me pull a customized report that I needed in a timely manner. I highly recommend this app.

HolisticHouse

After less than a minute I was in contact with the support team, that solved my need for a report within 10 minutes - Excellent and fast service.... I will be a regular customer :-)

Threadbear Clothing Co.

seriously awesome. this is the 4th app i tried. as soon as i installed it at midnight, i used the live chat feature and withing 5 minutes, i had a customized report, exactly how i wanted it. i could cry im so happy!

Arcade1Up

This is a good reporting app and good support. We were able to get what we wanted in a timely manner.

Zyran

This app is really helpful for automatising a dropshipping business by sending csv files to your supplier. The first look at the app might be a little overwhelming, but the app provides a live chat feature that is awesome. The support is doing an amazing job and I can only recommend it!

Mokarran

An incredible application with a really excellent support! I should have used Data Export before! Congratulations to the whole team! I recommend!!!!!

Hell On Wheels Performance Ltd.

I was suggested this app by a Shopify agent, I was able to get the EXACT report I wanted/needed to properly quantify my inventory value in minutes. Reuben was a GREAT help!

Catch Surf® USA

This app has proven to be very useful and the staff is quick to respond with any questions and customizations. The reporting is a bit limited when trying to compare across multiple report types. However, their team is very supportive and will assist in creating any custom reporting you may need. I haven't had a request they couldn't fulfill.