Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

fresh to dommot

Great app but the best part about this app is that customer service is almost always available online. It's been a pleasure using this app.

Mellow Care

This app can do everything about export! Even fully customized exports programmed by excellent support! Everything can be fully automated, love it.

YOU Beauty Shop

Intuitive user interface and feature rich application. Generally the best app of its kind. Great customer support which allows for various customisations to be made to each report by the support team.

Would be improved by the addition of UI controls to allow a user to include meta field values on a report by meta field key as opposed to meta field index.

Generally very happy with this app.

Siberica Swim

Great app very helpful , thank you to data export staff to have custom 100% my report. I save a lot of time every day with this app. Thank you. Svetlana

Athletic Brewing Company

Powerful exporting tool. Fairly priced. Interface is fairly advanced, but they have an extremely helpful and responsive technical support staff to guide you through.

Highly recommend for any business that needs more control and access to their Shopify customer, product, and order data for analytics and external reporting.

Double 8 Cattle Co

My experience was absolutely amazing with this app and this company. As others have mentioned data can be pulled on items that Shopify doesn't provide in native reporting and it can be formatted in the manner that you desire. I am always hesitant to add apps to our platform because of the possibility of slowing down our site speed. However, this one is definitely worth that risk if it takes place. In an era of apps that have zero customer service and reliability, this one stands out from the crowd. I have truly appreciated our experience.

Superfood Market

Excellent app for extracting data from Shopify beyond what you can normally get. Superb support by email and chat (thanks to Daniel) in working out how to understand the data plus support in building the reports I needed (orders, refunds and VAT)

Tokyo 2021 Official Hospitality Office e-commerce

Great & prompt support for this app from Daniel, very flexible and easy to use app - easy to create simple through to complex reports.

My Little Learner

So unbelievably helpful, the support alone is 5 ***** and the app does what I need it to do. Everything I need it to do the support team tailored the report for me - so impressed

Fix & Fogg USA

Best way I've found to get info out of Shopify for reconciliations etc. And very helpful, quick customer service with custom reports. Great value for money.