Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Acawso

We had a very special requirement to build a data export of our orders to send to a drop shipper. I was very concerned about the cost of building this and if the content would be correct and the shippers format.

Well Data Export was Perfect. They took are old report from our old shopping cart and built it for us. And the app has so many ways to send the data. We needed FTP and its built in.

A real amazing product with great support.

Sengled 4

Data Export is EXCELLENT for our team's need because it automates our custom daily sales reports by product, which saves our team a ton of time! The support team has been very responsive in helping us set up these reports.

Liquidoactive

A good app with a great support team. We had an issue for over two days not generating a report and they finally managed to find our problem and solve it for us.

Banarasee

An immensely useful App for generating different reports for various business needs. Data export saved us a lot of effort and money.
The support provided by the team was incredible. And that too even before purchasing the App.
Way to go team

Wfttobacco

We needed at more robust report tool for tax purposes than Shopify offered. As a cigar brand, we have to track cigars separately from the numerous other products we sell. Data Export has been exactly what we needed. While I can't honestly say how easy the reports are to create, because I merely contact their customer service and have them create the report template for me, I can say that their customer service is outstanding. It never takes them long to create the template, so I imagine if I took a few minutes to learn, it wouldn't be hard, but that's on me! I get what I need with the help I need when I need it. What more can I say?

Evivo

This app is worth every penny. Gaining easy access to our Shopify data has been helpful to multiple departments including Accounting, Sales and Marketing. Also, the developers provide top tier customer service with quick replies and personalized support. TWO THUMBS UP!!!

Antwerp Avenue

I was looking for a live product feed in URL and although it sounded simple, it was almost impossible to find a way to make it happen. Then someone recommended Data Export and the app itself is very valuable. Data Export's team has helped me trumendously setting up my product feed!

Tulio Fashion

We've just installed the app and so far so good. The support has been fantastic and they've customised a report for us quickly and easily. I would recommend giving this a go for sure.

Virginvapor

UPDATE May 2018: Still the most relevant and useful app we use to run our business. We are lucky to have found these guys. They are super helpful each time at the support desk.

We have really been happy to learn how to use this app. It allows us to create detailed reports that are meaningful to us and automate their delivery right to our email. The tech support team has been the most help of any app so far. Thank you Estoresutomate.

Picturekeeper Com

Very helpful support team that solved our issue quickly.