Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Lewis Black

Excellent customer service, fast and effective. They have responded twice now within minutes and had us back in business.

UnileverMart

Great app, user friendly and wonderful support!

Air Deck - Travel Playing Cards

The customer service is phenomenal and once everything is set up it works like a charm. Overall great experience!

Merch Jungle

Great app and really awesome support. Very useful to drill down into the data you need. Fast support who get back to you quickly despite the time differences (we're in AU). Thanks!

Ave Maria / AVM

Muy buen servicio al cliente y muy costumizables los reportes, lo recomiendo para sus tiendas y para tener los informes mas relevantes.

Pa-Kua Store EU

I found information about this app on a forum then I installed and contact the support for some questions. They replied immediately and helped me with my query and with what I needed to do with our inventory from years back.
Amazing! five minutes and they helps us with all and now I can continue doing our work faster and better!. This save us so much time and effort!...well done guys, extremely recommended for any report you need!!!

IVY & OAK (DE)

We are using the APP for 2 years and no problems, today support fix a mini issue and all perfect, a nice support team for Data Export

Verb Products

Customer service/support is INCREDIBLE. The rep worked with me for multiple days to put together a highly customized report that I would not have been able to do without them.

Drinks & Company

Great app and amazing customer service! Live Chat responses are instant and the team is really helpful setting up reports.

Metal Unlimited

Data export has not only taken care of our basic needs for logging and creating order data, but they have gone above and beyond by helping us with custom reports and added options!