Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Superfood Market

Excellent app for extracting data from Shopify beyond what you can normally get. Superb support by email and chat (thanks to Daniel) in working out how to understand the data plus support in building the reports I needed (orders, refunds and VAT)

Tokyo 2021 Official Hospitality Office e-commerce

Great & prompt support for this app from Daniel, very flexible and easy to use app - easy to create simple through to complex reports.

My Little Learner

So unbelievably helpful, the support alone is 5 ***** and the app does what I need it to do. Everything I need it to do the support team tailored the report for me - so impressed

Fix & Fogg USA

Best way I've found to get info out of Shopify for reconciliations etc. And very helpful, quick customer service with custom reports. Great value for money.

Books2Door

Very versatile data export, quick and helpful support. Different types of customizations. So far so good, thank you.

Roofing Outlet

Great app and fantastic Support. Huge help for our accounts team. Responses on email and online chat are instant and always resolved without trouble. I would highly recommend this app.

Regents Park Pharmacy

David & Dominic has helped me with exporting some tailored functions for my shopify store. Swift and prompt assistance from these people. Like every other review, top-notch customer service. Would 5/5 recommend.

The Horse

Great app, great support. Thanks for your help getting the reports we want to see, they help us run our business.

Vernatherm™ - Bilbee Controls ™ - Ulanet™ Online Store

Very easy to use, great customer service ! Very worth it ! This tool saved me hours of combining standard reports so Thank you !

Studebaker Metals

This app does exactly what it says it will, and the customer service is second to none. You can live chat to have a report adjusted or created in real time, so far they've always been available. I HATE when apps have live chat support but are never actually there to support -- its made a huge difference for us and I really encourage the use of this app.