Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Ave Maria / AVM

Muy buen servicio al cliente y muy costumizables los reportes, lo recomiendo para sus tiendas y para tener los informes mas relevantes.

Pa-Kua Store EU

I found information about this app on a forum then I installed and contact the support for some questions. They replied immediately and helped me with my query and with what I needed to do with our inventory from years back.
Amazing! five minutes and they helps us with all and now I can continue doing our work faster and better!. This save us so much time and effort!...well done guys, extremely recommended for any report you need!!!

IVY & OAK (DE)

We are using the APP for 2 years and no problems, today support fix a mini issue and all perfect, a nice support team for Data Export

Verb Products

Customer service/support is INCREDIBLE. The rep worked with me for multiple days to put together a highly customized report that I would not have been able to do without them.

Drinks & Company

Great app and amazing customer service! Live Chat responses are instant and the team is really helpful setting up reports.

Metal Unlimited

Data export has not only taken care of our basic needs for logging and creating order data, but they have gone above and beyond by helping us with custom reports and added options!

ShopSheaCoulee

This app will allow you to slice and dice your shop data anyway that you like. I find that shopify doesnt have enough granular reporting and you can find anything with Data Export. The app is really easy to use and their Chat feature has a live person that will help you create any reports you're having trouble with.

D-Link Systems, Inc.

This app is a key component in the order import automation into our ERP system for fulfillment. The team was very helpful in securely providing a file in our format as well as assisting us with our custom report scheduling requirements. I highly recommend.

ExtendSim

Only been using it for a few weeks, but Data Export has already made managing the financial aspect of our store so much easier!! So many report templates available...and you can modify them to match your needs. Had a few questions, but Jackson and the DE staff answered them and quickly fixed what I messed up. Highly recommend this app!!

PartyDecorations.com

I use this app on 7 shopify stores. It has amazing capabilities and I haven't found a task yet that it couldn't do. David and the other staff at Data Export are very capable and willing to help set up any report data you need. I highly recommend this app!