Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Baby Dream Backdrops

BabyDreamBackdrops.Com migrated its old website into Shopify with approximately 3,500 products with variants totaling 11,000. I would have had to either create Excel macros or Visual Basic programming to decipher, create formulas, and sort the multiple commissions fee reports for each sales. So overwhelming until I found Data Export. What a life saver with tremendous support and free report customization. We now save hours of work which now within minutes we get a complete and accurate reporting to meet our dead lines of fulfilling our contractual agreements.

Thank you so much Data Export especially to Jaba who did a wonderful and expedient report generator which is scheduled on the first of the month. So very please and grateful to save time, money and energy.

Le Pro du Pneu

We have been using this app for over a month now and during the critical "getting to know" phase and initial configuration of custom reports we have been amazed by the level of support (quality, availability and willingness) from Data Export. Whereas some of our needs are complicated, they have immediately stepped into assist or even configure for us. And the level of expertise is broad so that interfaces with third party systems is no challenge to them. We could not recommend more highly!

One Team Gear

I use this app on a number of my websites. They are extremely helpful in getting the reports I need set up. Very easy and accurate.

Stars Fragancias

Very useful & amazing app. Thanks guys for your quick & super support. It's so cool work with us :-)

MMTUM

very reactive customer service
Thanks to the chat they immediately resolved my problem.
I recommend this app

BAKER Drivetrain

I use this app to get our daily shipping numbers of orders fulfilled on that specific day even if the item was ordered a month ago. Great support team that works really hard to figure out the problem. Reuben and John helped me immensely.

Musique Red One Music

WOW Great service ! John Helped so much with my funky request. This is the best app for reports by far!

PrettyLashesParis

I'm very happy with this app! It saves me a lot of time with my orders. It's a must-have! Also great support, everything is fantastic, I highly recommend it!

Liam Nahun

this app helped me export all my orders and saved me hours of work. Customer support is great and super fast!

Station Wines & Liquor

This app helps us send inventory information to our vendors. Always fast and helpful Customer Service.