Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Solid Striped

I literally have nothing bad to say about this app! DataExport makes gathering and examining data so effortless. The support team is extremely responsive and easy to communicate with. They know what they are doing and are able to create tailored reports for exactly what you are looking for. So worth it.

Richards Guitars

Any shopify owner reading this - please take note! I have traded online for 21 years - shopify was my single most exciting find. Since then I have used many many apps, some better than others. If you need reports and are frustrated by the basic reporting features of Shopify THIS is the system you need. A unique combination of "app" supported by real people who will indentify what you need to do - create it for you - so you can then press the button when you need it or schedule it to appear automatically on a given date. I could not ask for more and I know if I DID need more - I can email them and expect a very prompt reply on how to get the "more" I need. I don't think I have seen any criticism but if you do see any - ignore it.

Schnadig Test Store

Great app with great support. I was looking for something to automate reporting. This app provides access to all the data fields, very simple interface, and very robust function capability. The staff support is excellent. Every time I hit the wall, Eby would pop in on chat and point me in the right direction. We are launching soon, and this app and the staff have saved me a ton of prep time.

Fitfood Nz

Great app, just what we needed to process our orders. Awesome customer support! That is super fast in real time! Awesome!

Q Boutique At The World Chess Hall Of Fame

This app is the answer to Shopify's shortcomings in reports. Virtually every piece of data is accessible throught this app. Anyone with basic understanding of Excel will be successful with this app, but if you need help, the customer service chat is top notch. Kudos.

Tynerpondfarm

Fantastic app. Support has been incredibly helpful and responsive to custom requests.

Auraglow

Great app and amazing customer service. We needed to pull orders from our store daily into a unique CSV template provided by our dropshipper. The data export team was helpful in setting everything up for us and making sure it worked properly. I highly recommend this app and team!

Tailored West Canon City

Great App! Just what we needed! Customer service was excellent! I needed a simple, but custom report I couldn't get within Shopify or other apps. I am not a report/numbers person and my boss needed a report by the end of the day-these guys were great and set up the report for me.

Highly Recommend this app and kudos to their support team!!

Pamelalove

Data Export is amazing! Finally a solution to shopify's rudimentary reporting.

The reports are very detailed and completely customizable. They aren't the easiest to figure out, but their customer service department, particularly John, is extremely helpful and very prompt in response.

If you are looking for any data reporting I would definitely choose this app. I use it to send a weekly sell through report to our Sales Director.

Again, highly recommended!

Myintent

Great App and Fantastic customer service!
We couldn't find any app that could do what we needed then we tried this app and by talking with the customer service they made the modification require to achieve what we needed in just a few hours. Amazing fast and reliable team and app I very highly recommend to anyone!