Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

THREE MILLS BAKERY

We have been trialling quite a few export apps but this is seriously the absolute cream of the crop. Faster, easier, more options and support that I simply can't believe. If you need to export data, these guys are the best.

PlantsRUsTO

This app removes the need to have separate apps to view different aspect of the store. It works well and support is excellent.

Trotters

This app is a great addition for populating metafields and further information in bulk through export/import. The chat support is fantastic and always happy to help build new reports if needed.

USCCAemployee

The Data Expert team is ultra-responsive and made sure the report was exactly what we needed. Great value in this segment!

Prime Keyboards

Highly configurable and provides all the data I need. But best of all is the support. If you've got a problem with the data or app.. it won't be a problem for long.

LifeToGo

I needed help calculating a few fields for a sales report. Customer service was very helpful and willing to help. A gentlemen named Reuben helped out and was very easy to communicate with!

Coastal Gifts Inc

I thought this was going to hard to get it the way I wanted the reports. Customer service walked me through getting it set up and working for the reports I needed. Thank you, you have a new customer.

InfamyArt

I had to get this app to find data that i felt should already be available on Shopify. i needed to know our actual shipping costs. basic, but shopify doesnt do it, so i got this app. The customer service was exceptional and they custom built to our needs within minutes of requesting their help. Highly recommended.

SeabuckWonders

Very practical and easy to use app. This should be standard for all Shopify websites.

AIR SPACE THAILAND

This app handles orders and shipping very well , also powerful ! Customer service has helped me a lot. <3