Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

PrettyLashesParis

I'm very happy with this app! It saves me a lot of time with my orders. It's a must-have! Also great support, everything is fantastic, I highly recommend it!

Liam Nahun

this app helped me export all my orders and saved me hours of work. Customer support is great and super fast!

Station Wines & Liquor

This app helps us send inventory information to our vendors. Always fast and helpful Customer Service.

Candlemart.com

I am using this app to help me create a report that shows a total of what shipped per item for the date range. I really appreciate that the live chat is always there to help me create the reports I need!
Update-10/14/19 - customer service goes above and beyond!

Innon Energy LTD

I struggled to do my report and Kumar was super helpful and in under 5 minutes he helped me. Now I look at the data and analyse it rather than spending hours figuring out excel.

McGregor New York

This app allows you to use all Shopify the data from your shop and make useful reports out of it; there is an incredible amount of dimensions that can be used. Customer support is great, John was a fantastic help in creating a specific report i needed via online chat functionality. 5 stars!

Irresistibles

Excelent Support, Jhon and David are very nice helpful people.
The app its very powerfull.

BottleFillingStations.com

Excellent customer service! The app works great. nothing to complain about. Well deserved 5 stars.

Needy Puppy

Great and reactive support team here to help you designing all kind of custom reports

Super-Dry Systems

I needed an app that would help me download my inventory in excel in a user friendly way. It works perfectly. The customer support is great. Highly recommended