Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Medicool

Great app. Makes building and automating dashboards in Google Data Studio easy. Schedule an export of your store data from the data export app to Google Sheets...then connect Google Sheets to Data Studio. These guys will also help you build your sheets until you get the hang of it.

Loyal Shop dz

Very nice apps and support !Answer very quickly and help you to do what you want to do.I really recommand this apps

Buckle and Seam

They have a fast and very good support. A customization for any report of your Database is quickly implemented

Mous US

I use this app to condense the Shopify export which goes up to column BQ! You are able to filter by conditions such as multiple discount codes, of which you can only filter by one in Shopify. You can also schedule regular reports to be sent to you. Their support team is great (thank you Jaba!) and can help you build custom columns for functions amongst other things. Would definitely recommend!

SWIISH

I have only just started using this app and after a minor false start we are now all good to go. I had a great experience with the customer support team. Dominic was amazing at helping me work out what it was that I needed. All in all, to this point, I have had a great experience with Data Export Reports & I highly recommend.

PorteClefMaison

Fledglings

Used the app to do a custom report that required using customer and order tags, it did the job and the service was great - Sam worked overnight to help me meet a deadline - well worth the subscription...

Sola Wood

Awesome app with even better support. Reuben walked my through everything I needed to know. Would highly recommend!

Workforce Clothing Online

Very intuitive app to use with easy to follow instruction videos. When advanced help was needed the support team fixed my problem in minutes!

Petals Flower Co.

Very quick and helpful customer service. Received customization on the spot to help with a specific report we needed. Would highly recommend!