Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Super-Dry Systems

I needed an app that would help me download my inventory in excel in a user friendly way. It works perfectly. The customer support is great. Highly recommended

Hobbs House Bakery

Great app which offers a variety of custom export options. Daniel helped us by custom coding a solution to suit our needs.

ELEVENPINE

Data Export is the best tool for when you want to visualize all your data in tools like Google Data Studio or Tableau. You save all your data reports into Google Sheets and that makes it super easy to connect to and keep your data refreshed on whatever schedule you want. Really an excellent tool!

Corganic

Excellent technical support (thanks, Mallik!). Very responsive. They created reports for me that would not have been possible otherwise, saving me a ton of work. Highly recommended!

Four Brothers

Great service! Dominic in the help chat made a report exactlylike I needed it. He was very kind and helpful

Memory Foam Warehouse

Shopify has a great basic reporting suite but Data Export takes it to a whole new level. As an SME with greater reporting requirements Data Export enables us to "fill the gaps" by facilitating our need for flexible and detailed data. The app is easy to use and in addition to the endless custom reports you can create there is a large selection of valuable pre-created reports. I recommend to anyone needing more advance reporting from Shopify. Customer service is also quick and very helpful.

OverLord Brand

Great app for extracting data with very good client service. I needed it to extract my sells by products, it was perfect.

Mauz & Wauz

What a great time saver!!! We struggled to find the tax information (in Germany we have 7% and 19% tax). With the Data Export App we melted that process down from 4 days! to one click in now two minutes!

Poupette St Barth

This app is a good backup of the reporting module of Shopify.
I appreciate a lot the possibility to automate the reports on a daily basis. It saves a lot of time for my operations team.
The customer support team is very useful when it goes to fine-tuning a report. Well recommended.

Po Campo

I was looking for an app that would allow me to export a .csv file of my inventory status to an FTP site on an automatic, daily schedule, and this app works perfectly for that. Their customer service was also very helpful in assisting me in getting it set-up and working properly.