Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

LocalWe

Great app and excellent, fast support. Saves us a lot of time. I would recommend this app to anyone that needs to turn data into usable information.

EASE

The app is great and so versitile but the real benefit of using this company is the support. Top class. Thank you Sam. Super helpful and efficient as always.

THE GASPER

Great service, the guys at Data Export can make any configuration I want and very fast. Definitely made order fulfillment much less of a headache.

Blighty's British Store

It did exactly what I needed. Customer support assisted me very quickly with creating the custom report I was looking for. Great service.

bisoulovely

A+ support. Thank you Rueben for helping me ASAP with the app - it does exactly what I need now. Very easy to export data to see everything on one spread sheet. Will continue to be a subscriber.

ohmygifty

amazing support! A very good application and very usefull. I recommanded of curse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scenic Rim Farm Box

Thank you Jackson. Awesome job. Highly appreciated. Your work simplified a task and made one of our processes more efficient. Love your work, hope you are available in the future.

SHOP CNY

Does just what we need with AMAZING support to help get it set up just right. Allows our accounting team to make order exports with just the fields they need to use removing lots of unneeded columns that got in the way.

TACHE®

This app has allowed us to export data not previously possible with the standard shopify exports. This data has been key to the function of fulfilling our online sales so without it we would be in a mess. The support has also been fantastic, helping me to produce a bespoke export perfect for our needs.

The Little Gemologist

I spent a lot of time configuring custom entry fields for customer contact info that I could not export through the order export function. Reuben from Data Expert customized a report for me in minutes that gave me exactly what I needed and pulled the extra order info that I needed. Highly recommend this app!