Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Duke & Dexter

The app was easy to trial, easy to set up and the support has been first class. We can rely on the both the accuracy of the reporting and continued support provided.

scil animal care company

This app did everything we need, but what was even better was the support they provide. Any time we had questions or needed assistance they were available and quickly able to answer our questions and help set up the reports we need. Live chat feature they provide is great. We have many reports scheduled to email and upload to FTP, in all different formats.

EduTopix

This app was exactly what I was looking for! I didn't want to spend a fortune upgrading shopify just for one report I couldn't create and this app did it all for me at a fraction of the cost. The developers are really helpful and will create your report for you if you are struggling on your own, at no extra cost :)

Panólatras

This app helps me a lot! No I can generate any report I want with just a few clicks. The support is also great! Thank you Data Export Team!

PropShop24.com

I use this app to export reports that Shopify does not provide in their analytics section. The best thing about the app is I can custom generate reports. I mean isn't that the solution to all your data export problems. Love this app.

Piedmont Education Foundation

Amazing customer service! Fast custom reports that are easy to use! Friendly programmers. So happy we found this App!

Judith Bright

I needed a report from shopify that was easy to read and functional. It also needed some customization that I couldn't perform. I tried the chat and low and behold, someone was actually manning it and helped me make the perfect report overnight. He even uploaded it into the app for me. Seamless. I will upgrade soon as I know custom reports will be very valuable to me. -Judith

THE GRISSOM HIGH SCHOOL BAND

Data Export is a great addition to your App library for your Shopify store. It's full-featured and has the ability to create a variety of reports customized for your specific needs. But what makes Data Export stand head and shoulders above other apps is the customer service. First, they are AVAILABLE -- the chat support is great and the response of the customer support team is PROMPT, PROFESSIONAL and KNOWLEDGABLE. They are always willing to provide the answer, walk you through the solution and have even just implemented the solution for me when the solution is beyond my skillset. One of the best things I've also discovered is the library of very helpful tutorial videos that they have created to help their customers learn how to better use Data Export, too. I can highly recommend this app and the support team.

The WoodenBoat Store

We're new to SHOPIFY but have a long history in mail order using other programs. Data Export is helping us generate reports we need for things like ordering inventory. We have several hundred vendors, and about 3000 sku's, and sales history is important to us. David and crew have helped us with questions about pulling several "Product Types" into a single report. That was a bit trickier for us than just pulling by a SKU, or a single product type. But it will make our reports far more useful.

Nerdwax

The interface is a little challenging but the customer support is incredible. When I've struggled with anything they've gone above and beyond to get what I was looking for. Thanks!