Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Prima Coccola

Great app but the real value is on support. All Shopify apps should take example from them. Max 2 minutes and they answer!!

WINPRO Blood Protein Supplements For Dogs

I use this app to pull reports automatically each month. It's so easy because of the service upfront helping to get them all set up. Unbelievable value for the service you get.

Shopovia.co

Nice service. Like it.

Lammle's

They will help you set up ANY custom report and work with you to find the solutions you need. Great addition to any store, very powerful and VERY helpful!

Côme Éditions

Great app for data export and automatization. Also a great team and very fast support if need. Thanks

Homegrown Kosher

Exactly what I was looking for! And customer service was amazing, helping me create the report I needed. 5 star!

الركن السويسري للساعات

5 Stars awesome app
I used to do the review after a month
This app is awesome
now i can create better reports

Project Patio

Awesome App. This saves me a lot of time when doing my end of month reports. Top notch support to go with it!

CraftLoveUK

I use this app to export custom variants to CSV for my supplier. It is perfect, and if you have any problems the customer support team (Sam is amazing, he helped me so much... he deserves a raise!) will set up everything for you and help you to the best of their ability. I usually don't write reviews but when it's deserved it's deserved.

Brilliant App

Crazy Deals Brasil

Great customer service and great features. The report generating time can be annoying at times but it is not due to the team that makes this app and its due to the limitations from the Shopify API side. Anyhow the report scheduling can fix that in no time.