Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Lula's Garden

Very easy to use and create your own reports.
Very good customer service. Helped me several times when the report was a bit too complex for my capabilities. Very fast turn around.
I use it for all my reporting needs.

Bella Cotton Apparel

This app has helped us keep track of the inventory and the cost associated with the inventory for tax and month end purposes. Dominic was very helpful!!

Mille & un Jeux

What an amazing and fast support. David help me to create a custom column with special conditions. And in only 5 minutes. Thank you.

Deadwood History, Inc.

I needed help with a report. I needed to have a column that calculated two different fields and was not a choice and my totals were not correct with Shopify. Thru Chat, Reuben helped me by adding that option to our report. It was very quick and does the job. Thank you so much for your help!

The Thread Shop

Absolutely brilliant customer service, with help from Sam through the livechat, he created a custom weight-based report for me in just a few minutes of asking for his help! thank you so much!!

Heck Food Ltd

This app has helped us make our morning routine so much smoother! They work very quickly and have turned our data into user-friendly files. A member of the team is always on hand to help if we need them! We would highly recommend :)

KORRES D-A-CH GmbH

Great app with excellent support!! Very flexible ways to export data and strong functionalities. Support is always coming back soon with solutions.

Koda

Literally a must-have for all D2C businesses and great customer support. Was able to get a lot more data out of Shopify than the standard reporting system.

Haverhill Leach, Inc

Good app and excellent customer support that is not only helpful with issues, but also very accommodating with helping out with report creation and special, non-standard, features.

Burt's Country Store

Sam was really helpful in helping me to do a 2 years sales report! Great customer service..............................................................