Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

The WoodenBoat Store

We're new to SHOPIFY but have a long history in mail order using other programs. Data Export is helping us generate reports we need for things like ordering inventory. We have several hundred vendors, and about 3000 sku's, and sales history is important to us. David and crew have helped us with questions about pulling several "Product Types" into a single report. That was a bit trickier for us than just pulling by a SKU, or a single product type. But it will make our reports far more useful.

Nerdwax

The interface is a little challenging but the customer support is incredible. When I've struggled with anything they've gone above and beyond to get what I was looking for. Thanks!

Vagabond Life

Awesome! Daniel went the extra mile to customize my report exactly as I needed. Very impressed with their customer service when other apps just said they couldn't do it. I recommend! Thanks again Daniel!

Steal Deals

Great app! no matter which file is to be exported, data export gets this out! if you do not know, the support writes you back immediately and creates your export list! insane support!

By Kiy Online

A real lifesaver! Ive been using this app for a few years now and I can't imagine picking orders without it! Customer service is top notch. They are all very knowledgeable and very quick to respond to all of my questions! I highly recommend this app for all shopify stores!

onesoundplus

I had 20,000 orders to ship and I needed to export them according to specific criteria. This application saved my life.

Their customer support has been super patient and responsive, they are at the top of their game!

HolidayShopCloseouts

This is a wonderful APP with very helpful Customer Service! We needed a customized report that had a special pricing structure and they were able to do this without problem. A few back and forth emails and it came out perfect! This APP has a lot of "bells and whistles" to it so it will be great even for other future reports.

Nimble

Support was quick to respond. App is affordable and works very well. We use it to export data into an outside database where we process returns. This app saved our buns :)

NOBULL

Customer Service was so helpful - I worked with them for about a week and the reports were exactly what we needed. Thank you!

Nékter Juice Bar

Great app, and amazing support. Would highly recommend if you need some custom or automated data pulls, especially if you need to get data from third party apps.