Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Dazzle

This app is flexible and powerful while remaining easy to use. Support above and beyond what was expected to take the stress out of the finer points of the implementations.

Fresh by Terra

Excellent Customer Support! Grest App! After installing and testing the app it was challenging to configurate the report on our needs.
Very short after contacting the support center I have not just received an answer, but they also helped me with the perfect set up. Since it can be scheduled in the system, this app saves me a lot of admin work. I am looking forward to create more and more reports .

Flour of Scotland

Customer support provided me everything I needed in a single report. I recommend this app for your reporting needs.

Guinee Commande

Great App and Great Customer Care. As installed the app I was bit confused how to configure the report I want, but after I contacted them through instant chat they quickly configured the reporting system for me.

Fearless International

Incredible support - and an incredibly useful app at an unbelievable price. Highly recommended for anyone looking for guided assistance in created recurring reports to send across teams outside of the standard Shopify offerings.

Sock Religious

This app as the most functionality accompanied by the best customer service I've received from an app. At first I was a little intimidated, but the support helped me very step of the way. Best of both worlds!

Buy Me Once UK

Great app. The automatic reporting - across all segments: orders, products, customers etc - is a game-changer. This functionality has allowed us to build a load of functionality in google sheets, without which we would need to be paying orders of magnitude more for advanced sales/inventory apps. Recommend to all Ecomm SMEs.

Tukkr (ABN 16628041896)

Great app! We have used it for years and it helps our suppliers know exacatly what their orders are for the next day.

BELLUXE.

They helped me very well to make a personalized report!! You can ask in the chat and they will reply very fast.

Scotch Porter

This app has definitely help with average hours for fulfillment and the team provides great assistance.