Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

University of Alberta

Working with Dominic was an absolute pleasure! From my first question, to my last, he was patient, kind, informative and responsive! He helped me add metafields to my reports and now we can automate report generation, which would be something we'd have to do manually each week and month. Kudos to the team for a fantastic app and stellar customer service; and, a fantastic price—for stores starting out and that don't have a lot of budget.

Chefs Flavours LTD

Perfect app for my needs. Customer support is amazing as well. It looks a little complicated to start but the customer service team are great at explaining

Tim Tebow: Believe In The Mission

Great support, and exactly what I need for the business. Support are friendly and work on my request on a timely basis.

Southood

This app is very practical and assists the team to help me solve problems very quickly and effectively. I will recommend it like everyone around me!

Gospel Musicians

Definitely 5-stars. Whatever field I needed, the dev added it for me. One of the best apps on the AppStore.

myCornucopia.de

Great tool and unbelievably competent, fast and polite service #thumbsup! Had some minor changes that we're realized within hours!

USISI · SISTER

Excellent customer service, helped me build a customised report for my brand. Looking forward to testing out more of its reporting features.

Viña Santa Carolina

If you need reports, this is the app! Powerful, perfect 5 stars reports for anything you need. Dominic even helped us creating a special report we were looking for, and I can create super easy dynamic tables as you can export it directly to excel.
Great Job guys!

Farmz - 201616458K

Sam was a great help, prompt response and got what I needed easily. First time using this app and I am already impressed

VitaGene

I use this app to provide me and my clients with custom reports - fairly bullet proof and reliable. Easy to use. Great support too.