Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Crave Cupcakes

This app is quite robust and allows for customizable reports that I can add a Pivot table into for staff that need the information but they are not comfortable using Pivot tables. The online chat support was very helpful and I was able to receive real-time help and not have to wait!

VinGardeValise

Apps works very smoothly. I found all the settings a bit overwhelming but support is terrific and has even done the base configuring for me and quickly responds when i have questions.

Huggies® Direct

Great app, works perfectly. The developer was very helpful and even made custom changes for us. Highly recommended!

Class C Designs Boutique

Being a newer company and having to deal with taxes, this application has been a lifesaver! I got a little lost in the crazy good amount of reports available and right when I needed it most, Dominic popped into the chat and created a report that included EXACTLY what I needed and in minutes! I am so pleased and feel very grateful that I was able to find this app so easily!!

Feröz Chocolates

Very good app and a very good chat when you need help! They answer very fast! I recommend it 100%. Trust!

Shirt Battle

I use this app to report monthly sales to my clients to pay out a commission.

The customer service is unbeatable and the product is outstanding for my needs.

It is wonderful to have an app that is designed for my specific needs.

Bayard Press Asia 芥子園出版社

We were using another app for several years to build up our reports and were looking to change. We tried several apps and none was as as user friendly as Data Exports knowing that we have shopify stores retrieving information from word press developments and different languages to take into account (trivial but other apps would for instance have issue with French accents or Chinese characters in address field.). To finish I never had such a good customer service. Very personal, as efficient and quick as your next door team member.

The Library Store

We downgraded from Shopify Advanced to a Shopify account. This app allowed us to create the custom reports we needed for a fraction of the price. It really made a huge difference with the success of our business.

Endy

I used this app to keep track of lead time and the tags that are assigned to each order to use for analysis and decision making. The help from the team is very quick and useful.

Queen's Delight

I'm quite old and I worked with tech support for so many things in so many places. From Tier1, very very expensive support, to the cheap one, provided usually in India over the phone, in unintelligible English.

The one offered by probably the coder of this app is one of the best I ever received and for sure the best ever for such money.
I will keep paying for the app even if I'll stop having use for it.

Sebastian