Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

BoardGameTables.com

This is a powerful product. Excellent customer support provided throughout the process. No disappointments or drawbacks. Saved a ton of time and hours throughout the week.

Maison Unik

hello This app saves me so much i can export my data and used with my agent in few seconds thank you so so much Data Export
i highly recommend this app the customer sevice is really very excellent

Regimesanssel.fr

This app saves me several hours per week by automating recurring tasks such as our purchase order file.
The support given by John is perfect !

Ames Walker Professional

Needed to contact support with a couple quick questions. The Live Chat feature is quick, concise, and very easy. My questions were answered and I was able to fulfill my customer's need, which makes ME look good.

Ellus & Krue

We are using Data Export to Export Data :-) Specifically, to send daily reports in CSV format to users with shopify order data filtered for specific order parameters. This data is the imported into a mail merge for printing. Support was fantastic in helping us achieve our objective. Thank you David for your support and patience. Highly recommended!

Naturacig

This application is essential to have all the information necessary for accounting. The support is very responsive.

Glassy Eyewear

You can customize any possible combination you want with this app. For our website, we have 3 main collections - So we organized the report so that it would email us every morning of how many units we sold in each collection of the day before. The customer service team helped us get it figured out and it is working great. Highly recommend.

Caddis

Excellent app and very helpful support that is accessible through live chat! David helped customize a report for me while we were on chat. It does exactly what it supposed to do. Highly recommended.

United Mettle

I use this app for custom reporting for my retail business. Shopify's limitation on locations limits my ability to track sales, etc at all 9 locations. Using the "device_id" field from the API as a proxy for location I can do everything I need. The support is FANTASTIC!!! besides standard canned reports they will create custom reports for you on the spot! it's been great!

CraftedLoot Boutique

Great app! Dominic made the report exactly how we needed it in a way that is easy to read and we are able to modify it at a later date.