Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

BURU

We have been using Shopify for over 6 years and my only real frustration was my ability to extract the data that was in the Shopify system in a usable format in order to perform month/year end accounting functions. Historically I used the few data extracts that Shopify provided and wrote complicated excel formulas and kept side spreadsheets to perform these functions. Data Export has solved all my problems. If it's in the Shopify database they can extract it for you quickly and in a usable format - all you have to do is ask them, Simple reconciliations and analysis details that used to take me hours now just take minutes, The staff is attentive and extremely quick to respond. If you are like me and you are responsible for handling the accounting and other back end functions for a Shopify store this is BEST app you can get!!!!!!!!!

The Gourmet

I used this app to generate report, its quite easy to use, and the customer service is very helpful and available if you have some questions, need some help to fix something. awesome app of shopify! Highly recommended!

Motis Fire Rescue

I used this app to help generate custom reports so that I can enter in the sales from my store in a timely manner. I was able to get the reports I needed within minutes! The people were great to work with! Highly recommend!

Maria Vincent Boutique

I used this app to run reports I was able to run via Shopify. John was very responsive in the chat and immediately helped me set up and run the report I needed. I appreciated the prompt service and immediate resolution to my problem!

6th & Market Boutique

GREAT service! I was having a hard time creating a report that I needed for inventory/cost tracking and John was very helpful. They're incredibly responsive via chat and followed up via email with the report that I needed as promised. I had additional questions about the report that was emailed and David was able to verify the work that John had done as per my needs.

SHARP Knife Shop

Unbelievable functionality, incredible customer support.

Was trying to find a report that would tell me what I've spend on shipping labels for each shipment so I could pass along that information to a shipping provider to compare rates. I found everything I was looking for and more. Can't wait to screw around on here and generate more valuable reports to better understand my business' financials.

Customer service agent David helped me. He was super! Professional, friendly and most importantly got the job done quickly and to my specifications. Highly recommend this APP.

Veggiecutters.com

I have never communicated with a customer service like this one. David helped me with my problem and gave me a permanent fix in under 5 minutes! much appreciated! - Asbjørn Margido Wold

Designs By Andrea Inc.

Great app so far! Immediately upon download I was contact via chat by Reuben and he helped me create the exact report I needed for my tax report immediately! App definitely recommended.

Vogue Boutique

The support for this App is top-notch. They are very responsive to questions and aim to help you accomplish your goals quickly and efficiently. I would recommend it to anyone who needs to run a custom report.

buysellfootballshirts.co.uk

First of all a shout out to David & John who stuck with me even though I was ready to give up.

I now have my report done by Product Title & Collection! something Shopify couldn't do on it's own!. (which is a shame)

but these guys are in a class of there own.

THIS APP HAS WAY MORE OPTIONS THAN THE DEFAULT EXPORT ON SHOPIFY.

Thanks again.