Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

New-Life Mills Merch

Super quick service if you have any questions or need help. This app gives me all the reports I need!

Adele | Official Store

I love their customer service! Sam was super friendly and helpful the whole time. Highly recommend!!

Dispatch Goods

Best data export app I could find: allows to pull exactly the data I want, get my reports updated hourly straight in my Google Sheets. And great customer service through the webchat.

Proof Eyewear

Incredible customer service! I was having trouble building a report to the specifications our client needed, but they were willing and able to help me build out a custom report and make numerous revisions until it was exactly what the client needed.

sound-merch.com.au

Great app and David has been incredibly helpful. Would recommend this app if you're looking to automate reporting

Evo Shaver

Easy to use app. It provides you everything you need without a hassle. Customer service is amazing too. Highly recommend it!

My Nook

The team at Data Export have created a brilliant App - it does all the higher level reporting that we really needed and has simplified so many processes for our business. Added to that - the support is amazing - so quick and helpful generating custom reports for us. Yet to find something they cannot assist with!

Floral Design By Heidi

So far this app has been incredible. Allows us access to all of the data points we need and does not restrict like most other options we tried. Their support is top tier and very responsive. Would recommend to others!

Tiny Hands

Amazing service, fast and effective. Customer support helped me right away with something I thought they would not be able to do. Software is easy to use and intuitive and it just WORKS. Exported data into a CSV and it was accurate. Sometimes Shopify's built in analytics doesn't give you all the controls you need to see the best data. This app solves that problem!

iblinds

I reached to Data Export for a report and the customer service was superb. I appreciate the support and I'm thankful for the platform.