Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Keveri Chile

Awesome App, all the information I needed to organize my business.
Also I needed an extra detail and the support made a custom report for my request. AWESOME APP and SUPPORT

Denman UK

We use this app to integrate with our backend ERP system to aggregate sales. Support is very responsive and excellent.

Saffron Alley

Very customisable, seems like it can do everything. It takes a bit of learning, but the customer support will create templates for you to do anything in short time!

Billy's Bakery

Great app for exporting all sorts of data! David was super-helpful at creating a custom 'TIPS' report for me; all-star service!!!

Old Spike

Very useful application and excellent service. Their support team helped us create several different custom built reports to suit the specific needs of our business.

ALEPEL

Best costumer service ,they help me to do a custom report for my team . Highly recommended for any type of reports

Fidlock USA

Chat support was perfect at helping me get my report set up and scheduled. Highly recommend for any and all reporting needs.

FuelTech USA

We needed an app that would help with our Sales Tax report. The standard Shopify report did not provide enough data in order for us to process our sales tax so we downloaded this app and reached out to support for some help building the report. They were able to quickly build a report meeting all of our requirements. We are very happy with this app and team behind it and will enjoy the tremendous time savings when doing our sales tax!

Obvi

Fantastic App - exactly what I needed to export data regarding shipping status from my tracking numbers. Life saver.

CanvasPrints.com

Awesome customer service! Found a bug and John fixed it in 5 minutes. I also had some questions about the filters and he answered it right away.