Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Heavenly Necklaces

Excellent customer support and help received when i struggled with creating a report. Would def recomend this app.

The Hockey Centre

A great tool to expand on the basic report from Shopify.
More complicated reports can be difficult to design as you are learning the app but the support team are great and will take your request and generally build the report within hours, also explaining how so you can do more yourself in the future

OneWorld Collection

A really helpful tool to develop insights and analytics. the auto report builder function is amazing. I recently need to customise a report. The support was fantastic by the developers. Well worth it!

Infused Liquid AB

Excellent costumer service! Got really good help to create a report even if I was on a 15 days trail. Really powerful tool to get whatever data you want from Shopify!

DPG Platform

Fantastic service. Great app. I'd highly recommend this for anyone who needs to do more with their data than Shopify's (very limited) native functionality.

Pie Snob Bakery

I must say, the app can be a bit confusing if you're trying to do anything complex but where this app truly shines is its Customer Support. I chatted with David for probably an hour explaining my reporting needs, about my business and how we want to use the reports and he was amazing. He quickly responded to all my inquires and was already able to make report examples that I could modify with his assistance. Truly spectacular service and I can't wait to do all my reporting with this app. Thank you all!

CAF Red Tail Squadron Store

Gives us the ability to automate and export the exact data we need to optimize our business! Definitely a time-saver. Customer support is amazing as well.

PerfectSleepChair

Our company uses this app to export our orders. We had the support customize the report for us, and they took care of all of our needs, and very quickly I might add. The support team is so easy to work with, and they took care of all our needs.

PIXY | กระเป๋าหนังแท้ หนังPUคุณภาพอย่างดี | สำหรับผู้หญิงที่รักแฟชั่น พร้อมฟังก์ชั่นที่ใช้งานได้จริง I สั่งวันนี้พร้อมรับโปรพิเศษ

great support, nice app, very helpful , really recommend
i installed all of my 10 stores and work very well

BURU

We have been using Shopify for over 6 years and my only real frustration was my ability to extract the data that was in the Shopify system in a usable format in order to perform month/year end accounting functions. Historically I used the few data extracts that Shopify provided and wrote complicated excel formulas and kept side spreadsheets to perform these functions. Data Export has solved all my problems. If it's in the Shopify database they can extract it for you quickly and in a usable format - all you have to do is ask them, Simple reconciliations and analysis details that used to take me hours now just take minutes, The staff is attentive and extremely quick to respond. If you are like me and you are responsible for handling the accounting and other back end functions for a Shopify store this is BEST app you can get!!!!!!!!!