Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

leevje GmbH

Great App & great support! Really recommend that App! Must Have! The support ist very fast and on point.

JRR NPA

I used this app to create a report which included some custom UI fields....with the help of David from customer support The report was generated very quickly and the communication was very effective and efficient.

qinao

Great support!!! Any Problem i've had so far was solved within minutes. Thank you so much. Best regrads, Stefan

eddylinekayaks

The support team at Data Export are amazing, saving my team loads of time. Always quick. Data Export - does everything that we need to get out our data into our business reporting suite

Kali Protectives

Great App! A lot of useful tools for extracting data and sharing information. I got Data Export for one specific purpose, automatically creating a daily inventory count hyperlink and FTP connection for partners. Then realized it had really good reporting for B2C sales. It has lightened my workload tremendously. Customer service is very responsive via chat or email and created a custom report for us in one day.

Varsity Graphics

This app has been a game changer for my business. I run fundraisers for schools and needed the ability to share sales data with my clients. This app lets me set up Google sheets so they can check their up to date sales data whenever they want. No more downloading and sending Excel spreadsheets! I also appreciate the ability of pulling data from other apps into the reports. And the customer support team is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend this app.

fitphyt

You are probably looking at this app as you've recently discovered that Shopify has a lot of reporting limitations. This app helps to fix these limitations. The team are super supportive and responsive. They work hard to create reports for you. Highly recommend. The report options are endless.

Spiral USA

The app is perfect and support is splendid! Been using them for over 2 years now, never had any issues and the guys have always come to the rescue whenever we needed any help. Highly recommended.

nbynicole

It was quite overwhelming when I first accessed the app but good thing they have a live chat support. I spoke with John and he helped me with my request. Thank you so much for the wonderful service!

Auto Dealers HIO

This app has been great for pulling information out of Shopify. There are many different options to customize the reports we need.