Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Public Goods Wholesale

Awesome app and the support is very responsive and helpful. Very much worth the price. I give it a 10/10

AIM Bounty Box

an excellent, robust data extraction tool at a really fair price, plus superb and responsive customer service. what's not to love?

House of Isabella UK

Fantastic support from David. Set things up for us quickly and easily, whilst answering all of my questions in a professional manner. Super impressed and thankful for the help! Cheers guys. Just to add, we also use their autofulfill app which has been a great app too.

Peckham's Trade

AMAZING app. Would highly recommend. Very reasonably prices, incredible support team who generated all reports I asked for. We used this Data Export to sort all our customers, products, costs etc into report forms.

Streaky

I use this app to download the information I need for my xero accounts. Daniel was very helpful and wrote me a customised report for my exact requirements, which was very quick, timely and included in the price.

Used Industrial Parts

When you need more insights, e.g. inventory data, you can trust this app will show you the inventory details that are missing in Shopify. It shows the inventory total value you have in stock per product and as a total value. The app works really intuitive and data sheets are created in a few clicks, without any knowledge of the app. And when you need support, the in-app chat is there to help you. I love it!

Irish Music Market

This app does exactly what I need, its reliable, we use it 365 days a year - and the support staff are amazing - they will do anything they can to help you - even setup and customize your reports to your own spec. So useful!

Walter Bat Company

Excellent customer service! This app gave me the ability to create a work order report. I was having a difficult time building the report so customer service helped me figure it out quickly!

Sanitise Plus®

Great app, fantastic help from Dominic to get the custom report i needed. Pleased i downloaded this app

Edward Sexton

This app is great for what we need. If we ever need to make changes we can always live chat support for help.