Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Tumble

This app is exactly as described and customer service is A+! Custom reports have been made for me repeatedly within 24 hours. Thank you!

Rouge Australia

Fantastic App, saving me hours of work, and very strong fast support! Excellent, user friendly and enjoy using it.

lumenball

Amazing customer support and always willing to help when needed. I had an issue with the TransactionAmount and they solved it in just 5 minutes!

Magazine dos Atacados

Excellent application, it met my needs, solved a great difficulty I had in my company. In addition, the service and support are fast and extremely capable. I recommend.

DID Electrical

This app is very handy for pulling information form your website ensuring your customer gets the best experience possible. There customer service is very quick and professional and always there to give a hand when needed.

MyLuvSeed

customer service(Sam) was very helpful! I was looking for a filter for the report, and the app looks very handy!

Strawberry Field Bangkok

really good support and easy to use app! the live chat was real time, set up the report as i need for me

Flair Fighter

I messaged their support later on in the evening and got a super quick response and a new data column with a specific formula added to one of my reports right away. Also for a rather odd error that was showing up, their support transferred me over to another agent who fixed the issue. I really appreciate the speed at which their support works.

NAYUKIDRAWS

The customer service on this app is so fast. In minutes James built out the report with the info that we need. Also if you have multiple stores, they can copy over the reports you need to your other stores. This app will help us save time sifting through multiple Excel files exported from Shopify by being able to show all the columns and data we need all in one report. I look forward to working with more of this app and seeing what else we can do with it to support our business with the data it can pull and compile in an easy to use and readable way.

Body Back Company

Customer service is phenomenal. Started a free trial to play around the reporting and explore, but received a chat and an email from the Data Export team asking for assistance with any custom report. Within 24 hours, we had the report we needed, instantly signed up for the paid version which will pay itself back in the first week due to the saved hours of manually inputting sales receipts due to the particular way we were recording our sales info. Cannot recommend enough.