Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

PropShop24.com

I use this app to export reports that Shopify does not provide in their analytics section. The best thing about the app is I can custom generate reports. I mean isn't that the solution to all your data export problems. Love this app.

Piedmont Education Foundation

Amazing customer service! Fast custom reports that are easy to use! Friendly programmers. So happy we found this App!

Judith Bright

I needed a report from shopify that was easy to read and functional. It also needed some customization that I couldn't perform. I tried the chat and low and behold, someone was actually manning it and helped me make the perfect report overnight. He even uploaded it into the app for me. Seamless. I will upgrade soon as I know custom reports will be very valuable to me. -Judith

THE GRISSOM HIGH SCHOOL BAND

Data Export is a great addition to your App library for your Shopify store. It's full-featured and has the ability to create a variety of reports customized for your specific needs. But what makes Data Export stand head and shoulders above other apps is the customer service. First, they are AVAILABLE -- the chat support is great and the response of the customer support team is PROMPT, PROFESSIONAL and KNOWLEDGABLE. They are always willing to provide the answer, walk you through the solution and have even just implemented the solution for me when the solution is beyond my skillset. One of the best things I've also discovered is the library of very helpful tutorial videos that they have created to help their customers learn how to better use Data Export, too. I can highly recommend this app and the support team.

The WoodenBoat Store

We're new to SHOPIFY but have a long history in mail order using other programs. Data Export is helping us generate reports we need for things like ordering inventory. We have several hundred vendors, and about 3000 sku's, and sales history is important to us. David and crew have helped us with questions about pulling several "Product Types" into a single report. That was a bit trickier for us than just pulling by a SKU, or a single product type. But it will make our reports far more useful.

Nerdwax

The interface is a little challenging but the customer support is incredible. When I've struggled with anything they've gone above and beyond to get what I was looking for. Thanks!

Vagabond Life

Awesome! Daniel went the extra mile to customize my report exactly as I needed. Very impressed with their customer service when other apps just said they couldn't do it. I recommend! Thanks again Daniel!

Steal Deals

Great app! no matter which file is to be exported, data export gets this out! if you do not know, the support writes you back immediately and creates your export list! insane support!

By Kiy Online

A real lifesaver! Ive been using this app for a few years now and I can't imagine picking orders without it! Customer service is top notch. They are all very knowledgeable and very quick to respond to all of my questions! I highly recommend this app for all shopify stores!

onesoundplus

I had 20,000 orders to ship and I needed to export them according to specific criteria. This application saved my life.

Their customer support has been super patient and responsive, they are at the top of their game!