Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Radon West Ltd

Most Shopify app reports are financial and sales focused. I needed one that helped with day to day operations. I sent a request with specific data that I required and within a few minutes the report was created and in my account. Daniel was even able to work around Excel's weird 16 digit rounding issue for me. Excellent value for the price of the app.

#MyTrilogyLife Shop

This app is great! You can have reports automated and emailed. It makes end of the month reporting a breeze. The online chat is quick in easy to assist in customizing reports to your needs. Highly recommend!

Yafeini Personalized Jewelry

very good seller and help us to resolve any issue,they can help you export any app data,24 hours support.i really like it.

Mijn Diamond Painting

This makes exporting my orders so easy and convenient. The team is also very helpfull, couldn't wish for a better app and recommend it to everyone who exports their orders!

TripHero

Data Export - Reports makes it very easy to create any report needed to manage your business, and export them to Excel (or Sheets) and it is very flexible with automated scheduling. Even better, this app provides ability access and report on Custom Fields that are not available through the default menus in Shopify. This App allows for creating complex calculated fields and filters allowing us extract and sort by our key products, markets, and customers. and, the ability to use Ruby programming in a column makes it very powerful. But, the Best feature of this App is the online Technical Support Team! They will help you create your reports, and have amazed me with their responsiveness, fast turnaround, and ability to understand what I am trying to accomplish. 5 stars for sure!

Make Custom Gifts

I used this app to help me export the data, it's really amazing! I can get what I want and the customer service is excellent, they really help me a lot!

XCVI

This app has really help me get the data i need, in the way i need it to automate many regular reports. I spend more of my time analyzing the data and running the business instead of gathering data from multiple sources. Arun has been amazing at making sure the reports are exactly the way I want them.

Mollusk Surf Shop

The team at Data Export are amazing! Super fast responses and an eagerness to help with my reports. Highly recommended!

Alencorp

This is an awesome and reliable app. The support team is amazing with lighting fast turn around. Thank you Sam.

Best wishes,
Alen Team

Public Goods

Best data export app I have used. Very powerful and great customer support. You can schedule daily reports as well which is useful.