Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

ICO Uniforms

We are in the free trial version. So far product is great. with an Excellent support..! We definitely will buy the product.

The Brick

This application does exactly what it sets out to do, and the support team for Data Export is friendly, helpful, and responds very quickly!

1NTIK Boutique

This app solved a huge problem for me, order fulfillment has never been easier!
They offer support ALL THE TIME can you believe it?! by actual human beings who know what they're doing.
Highly highly recommended!

Five Elephant Roastery GmbH

Great, privacy focused reporting option. Very deep capabilities without needing an external DB.

Super customer service!! Fast, always find a solution and know their product well. Great job guys!

MSESchools

Fantastic App, I have automated my report to run every morning before I get into the office so I am ready to kick off my day with the information i need. support is really helpful, 5*

Mizwik

We are using data export to create a form that's required by our delivery service company, and it really makes our life easier to have this done in a few clicks. And the support team is amazing, they helped us a lot when setting up the report we need.

Charming Charlie

I used the App to export sales orders and transmit the orders to my suppliers via FTP. The customer service is the best. I wasn't able to connect with my supplier via FTP, I asked for help with the set up, Arun from Data Export actually took over and worked with the supplier's IT department and got the set up for me, thank you Arun. Great App.

Bravus Brewing Company

Finally the solution to all the data metrics we have been looking for! And not to mention there is fast and wonderful technical support. I really recommend this app for anyone looking for great reports or with a need to export all the data hidden away within Shopify.

Live Beryl

awesome. vincent is a great support agent!!! helped me with all of my questions and concerns, and made me understand the app more.

brando.no

The app is extremely comprehensive. It has every field you can imagine needing to export.
But, there are still special use cases that the preconfigured program doesn't cover. I contacted support asking for help and within a day the support had created a script for just my use case. This isn't the only time they have done so.
Perhaps one of the best customer services i have come by so far within the Shopify app store.