Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Weld Metals Online

Dominic has been a great help in getting us set up with the Custom Reports we needed. So far the app is providing everything I need.

Lou's Restaurant & Bakery

We like to track revenue by "collection" in order to get a better sense of profitability, and we input this data (and fee data) into our accounting system. We use Data Export to give us a daily breakdown of revenue by "collection" with fees. When the deposit comes through from Shopify, everything is appropriately categorized and can reconciled.

FilterQueen Business

This app had the reporting aspects that I was looking for. Right from the start, a "contact" box is available should you need any help. Their support was extremely receptive, addressed the question within a minute, and modified the report for me based on my requests. First impression was great!

Jaye's Studio Retail

This app worked perfectly for my needs. The support team responded quickly to help me gather the data I was looking for. I would recommend this app to anyone looking for more advanced reporting.

Central Shoes - Limerick City & Kilrush

Desperately needed a report for sales by location which I thought would be achievable from within Shopify reports but alas it wasn't! So checked out a few Apps that do extra reporting and chose Data Export. Sent a message for some support and hey presto got my location report set up. Cheers

The Luxe Gallery

Need help to insert some values inside the report. Live chat really help. Great and fast support!!!!!

UULTC

Jaba is doing a very good job for me. 5 Star for sure. There is still something they can improve. I think they will get it done very quick.

Escape to Paradise

I needed to export our stock on hand list to share with our sales reps and this app is perfect for this as it has flexible options to choose from to export to excel.

Home Fields

The app is easy to use and for the past 2-3 years have used it for several different purposes. Great design and features. Recently--on two separate occasions--I've had a question or two so I chatted online. The two different "chatters" were very efficient, personable, and most important, skilled. I highly recommend this app.

Natural Tone Organic Skincare

This app has really made a huge change to my daily productivity. Before using this app I was having to manually create a spreadsheet which took me close to 40 minutes every day. Now with this application all I need to do is press “Run” and in less than a few seconds I am done. I also have to give a huge shout out to my support agent. When I originally approached them for support I never imagined that they would’ve put the time they did into helping me set everything up. Honestly if you need a application that helps spits out the right spreadsheets I don’t think there’s any other that I would recommend. Thank you Data Export team!