Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Italian Shoemakers

It works for my purpose. I use the automated reports to join that data with other data sources from our business. Support is excellent and very responsive; you can ask them any kind of customization either on reports or schedules. Great app and great price! Totally recommend if you need to create reports outside Shopify...

ozdingo

Can easily become one of the top and best apps on the Shopify Store! The support is amazing and the team will make any report you like to fulfill your needs!

GrossoShop

Really helpful and useful for several purposed. Even if you don't manage to customize your own report, their support is professional and fast in replying any of your requests. Recommended!

Greenhouse Interiors

We use this app to export a complex month end sales report for our 50+ vendors - with detailed filtering & rules... it has saved me hours of work every month. Great service from dev team too... highly recommend this app!!

Arbuckle Coffee

Most valuable app ever. We have been overwhelmed with our BFCM orders and have not been able to catch up. In a matter of minutes, Vincent created a fulfillment report that was exactly what we needed. Product title and variants and units. Now we can approach hundreds of custom made orders in a FAR MORE efficient manner. This app could have been priced 10x higher and I would have gladly paid it. THANK YOU again for the world-class customer service!

Make Face Socks

This is a very good application, it helped me solve the problem and greatly improved my efficiency. Thanks to Reuben, very enthusiastic and very easy to use.

Mister Devices

Great app , at a great price, Does exactly what i need it to do, Comprehensive reports! Product Inventory.

TheSimpleClub GmbH

This app saves us a lot of time! It works exactly as expected! Also the support was great, I got an answer in minutes :)

HSD ICT Services

I needed a custom report created quickly ... Vincent from their support team had a report up and running in 10 mins for me that saved us hours of work! Very quick and friendly service, I highly recommend.

Waterloo Regional Police Members Collection

Great app, support is top notch. I have tried all of the reporting apps and this one is a good balance between cost and functionality. Does both basic and advanced features.