Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Moichef Fr

Although the app is a bit complex to get by, its served by an incredible support.
And it does what it says - I can get export of data for a cheaper price than Shopify Premium with this app.
5 stars to that.

The Gift Home

Grat app and customer service. Does exactly what I need. Highly recommended.

Hawkeye Dash Cam

Great app! Shopify reports suck, but this app will help you get the data you need! great customer service, will work with you quickly!

Juliette Et Chocolat Fr

Support very helpful.
Great app !

Owey Latam

This app has saved us from upgrading to a $300 plan. :)

Vntch

The app is very powerful and flexible. Good for doing everything you need but also complex to setup the reports. Good think they have an AWESOME live chat support. Really, a quick chat and Vincent set it up perfectly. Great tool!

Black Velvet Sydney

This app is everything I need. Im running so many additional apps on my store and this app can breakthrough the limitations of delivered shopify reporting and give me operational data to run my team. The support is excellent. I just run one report from here and it helps with my planning immensely! To understand my business checkout www.bvsydney.com

Vinscovery Landing Page

Brilliant app which we'd highly recommend if you want flexibilty and to drill deeper into your data. Not only does it give you access to every possible piece of information tracked on your store but you can manipulate the data and schedule your reports really easily. We found our way around the interface really easily but one of our reports was quite complex. We got in touch with Freddy and he did a stellar job and set it all up for us. When we realised we needed a few tweaks he sorted it out for us super quickly. Great tool and great support!

Dizzy Daisy Fabric Studio

Great app and great customer service.

Exoprotein

I've only been using this for a few weeks, but so far the experience has been great with the $20 version. While the custom reports are a bit difficult to figure out yourself, the support is top-notch, and you can simply tell them what you want in your report, and 24 hours later, a report with those exact specs are in your inbox. All the data I was worried that I wouldn't be able to extract from Shopify, Data Export has been able to obtain without a problem. Great job guys!