Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Ideal Meals Custom

This team worked diligently to create custom reports for our store - saving us dozens of hours each week in reporting. Their support is AMAZING, fast, responsive, and worked tirelessly to help us.

Lizza Superteig

Allows you to access any data entity (customer, orders, items etc) and extract + modify data in so many different ways. I'm using the app in combination with google sheets for a lot of great automations, both for reporting and running operations. Most relevant (and frequently used) backend app for Shopify in my opinion! Go Team :)

Fultonandroark

Awesome app with great support! While exporting CSVs via FTP was necessary for us to use some 3rd party tools, the additional export ability to google sheets has been a huge bonus.

Enjoy Flowers

I'm very happy with the app mostly because of its amazing support staff. They have been more than willing to help us customize it, scale it, and even hep us create custom reports that adapt to our business. I manage several stores and this is one of the best apps and staff team I've worked it! Congratulations and hope you continue to do great

Fowers Games

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Very powerful and flexible, with great support as well. Recommended.

Big Box Outlet Store

This App pulls all the information and creates specific reports.
Love it.

Support is awesome too.

Larimar2015

Great customer support, helped me through over 18 messages in a timely manner and with a solution always.

I'm glad I was recommended this app by so many people, it truly is great.

The only thing that could be improved would be to add the "Print Order > Export PDF" function that can be found in Shopify orders. Otherwise, it has absolutely everything you might need.

Gentil

Awesome app, proving to be very useful for reporting and automation. Customer support is top notch and can't complain about the price. 5-stars all round.

Fifth Foster

Customer Support is doing a good job.

Classico Inc

Support is very wonderful! It gave me all my wishes.
I will continue to use this