Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Fifth Foster

Customer Support is doing a good job.

Classico Inc

Support is very wonderful! It gave me all my wishes.
I will continue to use this

Snagtights

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Support was really helpful and set up the report exactly how we wanted it.

Inovagogo

Great app. With them I could create all the reports I wanted which is not possible to do it with shopify alone.

I recommend you all this app

40 Days For Life Store

Very good app! It looks simplistic but it's very powerful and the support group is very fast and can help customize anything you can't do from the front end. Certainly a great cheap option for automated reporting and I would highly recommend.

Pixielanekidz

Great app, professional support, very helpful.

Botanina

Having a report which suits my company needs is crucial coz all the data is interrelated from supply chain till after sales business process. I'm very happy with the report customization features, and that I get a very helpful and competent customer support.

Olena Health

The app lets you customize the data fields required for your reports in an efficient manner. Also they have a great customer support team. Kudos

Blickfang Designshop Ch

Awesome app to create reports. We use it for our stores to created order and refund reports for our book keeping.
The support is very helpful and unbelievable quick.
A clear recommendation from me.

Wiivv Wearables

I recently subscribed to the free trial for this app in hopes that it'd provide some additional data on PayPal transactions. Very pleased with the available reporting capabilities and options! I used the live chat option to request a specific report and couldn't be more pleased with the results. Mallik was a pleasure to work with!