Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Further Products

Have been looking for an app like this going on about 4 years now, and am thrilled to have found it. Shopify can't seem to provide basic data for accounting purposes, but Data Export gives me an easy to read report that provides the data I want for accounting: Product charges, Taxes, Shipping, Fees, and Final Payout.

It saves me tons of time and the customer service is phenomenal.

I highly recommend this app and can't say enough good things about it.

Mobexpert

We just start using this app for more detailed reports about our shop. Many thanks for the support service. They are really helpful.

Baltic Athletics

I use this app to export my orders to excel as I manually order the items and used to retype all my orders into excel. The customer service is fantastic and they worked with me with many revisions to get all the parts of my report looking like I want. Highly recommended.

Beckett Simonon

I'd give it 6 stars! Excellent app and even better customer support. I've tried other exporting apps and this is by far the best.

Spice Village

Its a great app with really good customer service. Tried a few report apps but this is hands down the best for a small business.

Powerbx

Data Export helped me consolidate multiple product variants that share SKUs into an simple Sales by SKU report. Would recommend.

The Chimp Store

The team behind this app are fantastic. We would fully recommend them for all your reporting needs. They are always extremely helpful and no task is too small.

Yoga Health Store

I needed the app to only create a .csv file for certain products (not all) as I have different sources for my products and only needed for a select product list. Daniel of support created just want I needed and went the "extra mile" to make sure it was doing exactly what I needed him to "tweak it" due to my special requirements. The reports are great but the Support is even better. I am very happy with this app and highly recommend it.

Elrene Home Fashions

Excellent support and great app. Fits exactly what I needed and the auto report generation is a great feature.

Original Grain

This app works like charm! I've also received a superb customer service, they're pretty quick to attend your inquiries and they even work more than I expected in order to help me generating reports.