Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Gone Running

UPDATE: We've now been using Data Export for almost a year and it's the most powerful data tool we have, much better than the Shopify reports. Eby works very hard with you to pull out the specific data you need. 5 stars (as we can't give them 6).

FIRST: Very powerful data reports and 24/7 chat support is top notch. Having this additional granularity on sales, customers etc has really helped us improve the bottom line. Well worth the monthly fee and definitely recommended.

Baked2go

The brain behind that app is a genius.
Do not underestimate this app. It is amazingly powerful.
I was able to generate the simplest report to the most convoluted reports.
I almost uninstalled it. But I chatted with them and explained my need. 24 hours later they had built my report and showed me how I can customized it.

1- It gives you access to analyze data in your store impossible to gather otherwise.
2- You can save the reports and runs them anytime you need.
3- The level of customization is phenomenal.
4- Their support is available 24/7 by instant chat
5- A must to any web-store.

Brilliant work

Dropshipdirect

This is a truly brilliant Shopify app. If you can imagine a scenario that depends on your export of Shopify data from your store, Data Export and the folks at DaySpring Labs make it a reality. Data Export is one of the first apps we integrated into our Shopify store and cannot imagine an effective e-commerce operation without their help. A++ support!

Data Vision

This is one of the most useful and powerful apps on the platform. It has enabled us to produce deep dives into all Shopify data, including meta fields for reporting and action items. Also, the service is rocket fast, and super helpful.

Dealeden

Data Export is AWESOME! I had some question about setting and edit my reports. The support help me setting up my report and also had some great tips on customize the data using Data Export App. The support is great and always ready to help. Thank you so much

Mypl

My professional background is database marketing so I'm used to having access to tools that can give me access to any information I desire in any format I want it in. Starting a business in Shopify was very painful because you can barely access any data for doing basic analysis let alone automation of advanced reporting. I used various apps to try to accommodate and stumbled upon Data Export recently after dealing with other hack apps for months. Not only do they support a lot of what I was looking to do in the app but they have been EXTREMELY helpful in taking things to the next level with customizations that they did for me. If you like to dig deep into data to understand your business this is the app for you. Its also very helpful that they integrate directly into Excel which makes things even easier. This is a must have app for anyone that is looking for advanced reporting in Shopify.

3dcoiffure

Very good team! Professional and reactiv people. I'm using it for french shipping carrier export. Recommand!

Navi Organics

Absolutely brilliant app, and even better support. I tried 2 different shopify apps to get the reports I needed, the first was far too complex for me to work out, this one was much more simple and intuitive, and I had one question which I chatted to them and not only was it answered immediately, but also they went above and beyond to customize something on the app to fit our requirements perfectly at no extra cost. Very, very happy with this app and the support
Thank you!!

Seedlip Development

The support was fantastic. I had questions and issues, and was able to quickly liaise with a member of their team through the in app messenger. They ended up setting everything up for me. Couldn't recommend highly enough

Russellathletic

We have custom financial account reporting requirements and could not find anything to provide us P and L reporting in the format we needed. The Data Export team worked tirelessly with us to provide us a workable financial accounting report. I am so pleased with their effort and the end result looks like it will definitely help us. I have not been able to find another app with as much capability. I would still like to see the app become a little more easy to use so I don't have to rely as much on the app support team. But, so far, the app support team has been stellar and ready to help.