Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Casa 143

One year on from my last review and the only change has been that the support has improved...It was great 12 months ago but is now enhanced.
This app is so easy to use... once you set it up it runs and runs.
It includes a great scheduler and if you need something special the support guys are right there to help in no time and THEY FOLLOW UP.
Its my favorite app!

Review below is May 2017
How useful is this app and helpful is Vincent. A great UE for me.
This has solved so many of my issues in developing a way to migrate my order data into my warehousing software seamlessly.
Congrats Vincent you deserve the best.

Sparfuchs

Absolutely incredible app, allowing you to access all relevant entities of your shop and exporting data (incl. complex schedules) super easily. Support is amazing as well, even for more advanced stuff like currency conversion via API integration pre export. Keep it up!

Skullriderinc

Really excellent support, every time I have any question or modification with my reports they solved quickly.

I recommend use this app for export orders to an ERP, it have a lot of options to personalize.

100% recommended, 100% excellent support

Greatlilworld

Really good service, they create custom reports for you so you can pay attention on your business.

They integrated the Apps Oberlo, Shopify and Google Drive so I can download the reports updated without spending hours of work doing them

Will recommend it to everyone I know!

Burgabox

Best customer support I've ever received! My store has tons of variants and the same products offered in many different ways. We needed an app that showed total units sold per day so we can prep. There was nothing available on the market as I researched everywhere. That said, Eby and the team worked with me to create a solution using the Data Export app. Amazing support and highly recommended!

Kwee Jack Fish Co Llc

Customer support has been very helpful. This app is very powerful for the price, and some of the options went well over my head when trying to set up my first few reports. I'm not a spreadsheet or data guru, but their support was quick and easy and got me going right away. This app will save our team many man-hours trying to get to the data we needed. Highly recommend at least trying the free trial and seeing if it does what you need.

J J Petite Boutique

We just purchased this app and within minutes I had 3 reports emailed to me. When I asked them to make a few changes it was done within minutes. Right now, we are very pleased with Data Export!

Blooming Lotus Jewelry

Amazing customer service! Answers questions very quickly and thoroughly. Had a couple of issues on day 1 but it was solved within a couple of hours. Very impressed with the speed and ease of their live chat, emails and customer service. And I got the exact report I was looking for!

Ole And Steen

Probably the best app for exporting data from Shopify!

It's extremely easy to integrate with data from other apps like Store Pickup + Delivery, where you pull exactly what you need using the custom columns.
Combined with the hourly scheduling, we can generate sales statistics, forecasts, and loads more throughout the day.

And if that wasn't enough, their support team help you sort out any problems you might have, or even help you setup an entire report tailored to your needs.

Highest recommendations for anyone looking to export their data from Shopify!

Redfoxlyons

This is by far the best reporting tool out there! There is a learning curve to this, but once you get a handle of it, it can do everything you can imagine. If you get stuck building a report, use the chat feature. They are VERY helpful. Their customer support is absolutely the best part of this. HIGHLY Recommend to anyone who is looking for more information than Shopify gives you on their standard reports.