Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Navi Organics

Absolutely brilliant app, and even better support. I tried 2 different shopify apps to get the reports I needed, the first was far too complex for me to work out, this one was much more simple and intuitive, and I had one question which I chatted to them and not only was it answered immediately, but also they went above and beyond to customize something on the app to fit our requirements perfectly at no extra cost. Very, very happy with this app and the support
Thank you!!

Seedlip Development

The support was fantastic. I had questions and issues, and was able to quickly liaise with a member of their team through the in app messenger. They ended up setting everything up for me. Couldn't recommend highly enough

Russellathletic

We have custom financial account reporting requirements and could not find anything to provide us P and L reporting in the format we needed. The Data Export team worked tirelessly with us to provide us a workable financial accounting report. I am so pleased with their effort and the end result looks like it will definitely help us. I have not been able to find another app with as much capability. I would still like to see the app become a little more easy to use so I don't have to rely as much on the app support team. But, so far, the app support team has been stellar and ready to help.

Solid Striped

I literally have nothing bad to say about this app! DataExport makes gathering and examining data so effortless. The support team is extremely responsive and easy to communicate with. They know what they are doing and are able to create tailored reports for exactly what you are looking for. So worth it.

Richards Guitars

Any shopify owner reading this - please take note! I have traded online for 21 years - shopify was my single most exciting find. Since then I have used many many apps, some better than others. If you need reports and are frustrated by the basic reporting features of Shopify THIS is the system you need. A unique combination of "app" supported by real people who will indentify what you need to do - create it for you - so you can then press the button when you need it or schedule it to appear automatically on a given date. I could not ask for more and I know if I DID need more - I can email them and expect a very prompt reply on how to get the "more" I need. I don't think I have seen any criticism but if you do see any - ignore it.

Schnadig Test Store

Great app with great support. I was looking for something to automate reporting. This app provides access to all the data fields, very simple interface, and very robust function capability. The staff support is excellent. Every time I hit the wall, Eby would pop in on chat and point me in the right direction. We are launching soon, and this app and the staff have saved me a ton of prep time.

Fitfood Nz

Great app, just what we needed to process our orders. Awesome customer support! That is super fast in real time! Awesome!

Q Boutique At The World Chess Hall Of Fame

This app is the answer to Shopify's shortcomings in reports. Virtually every piece of data is accessible throught this app. Anyone with basic understanding of Excel will be successful with this app, but if you need help, the customer service chat is top notch. Kudos.

Tynerpondfarm

Fantastic app. Support has been incredibly helpful and responsive to custom requests.

Auraglow

Great app and amazing customer service. We needed to pull orders from our store daily into a unique CSV template provided by our dropshipper. The data export team was helpful in setting everything up for us and making sure it worked properly. I highly recommend this app and team!