Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Ful Luggage

Needed a custom report with some unusual requirements. Vincent with customer support went way beyond my expectations in helping me create the report. Great support!

Hypland

Great customer service. The agent generated and helped me set up monthly sales reports to assist with planning. Their reports are very easy to read and contain the exact data I need. I am now able to have reports automatically sent to me, monthly, from the prior month on a regular basis without having to log in and create every time. Great service overall. I highly recommend.

XG Cargo

Customer service is excellent, they were able to help me create a custom file for a retailer. Highly recommended.

OhnutCo

This is not only a very useful and reasonably priced app, but their support team is also very skilled and responsive (props to Sam!). I strongly recommend this tool.

eCommerce Mentor Academy

This app is pretty good, plus the staff are very friendly. I recommend it.

I had trouble setting it up so I used one of their staff to set up my daily reports. Thanks Rueben

INSANE! Toy Shop by Insane Web Deals

Love the app, We got a perfect report for all the unfulfilled items. Its great app for getting the specific report. Their support helps a lot in creating the file and you can schedule to get them for auto-delivery to your email every other day.

CoolyPicks

The App is amazing, i tried many data exporting apps and they all failed miserably, this works perfectly for me and has the best ROI for my time, and the support is amazing too, I can't recommend it enough A++

GrbNGo

Sam is amazing Support rocks

If you do not use this you are missing out. Highly recommended

I will use this forever

Everything4Anime

Honestly, if you really take your store seriously and care about your numbers, you NEED a proper reporting system. Shopify Basic doesn't really provide much. You will find everything you need here. Don't expect much from the 5$ tho. It might feel a bit limited. If you're at the point of need proper reporting, 10$ or even 20$ isn't really going to bankrupt you. And they have great support. Absolutely worth it.

Wild Boar Liquidator

This app really optimizes our process for generating invoices inside our accounting system. Works flawlessly and John from the support team is incredibly fast and helpful.

All apps should have a support team like Data Export.

Thanks!