Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Homegrown Kosher

Exactly what I was looking for! And customer service was amazing, helping me create the report I needed. 5 star!

الركن السويسري للساعات

5 Stars awesome app
I used to do the review after a month
This app is awesome
now i can create better reports

Project Patio

Awesome App. This saves me a lot of time when doing my end of month reports. Top notch support to go with it!

CraftLoveUK

I use this app to export custom variants to CSV for my supplier. It is perfect, and if you have any problems the customer support team (Sam is amazing, he helped me so much... he deserves a raise!) will set up everything for you and help you to the best of their ability. I usually don't write reviews but when it's deserved it's deserved.

Brilliant App

Crazy Deals Brasil

Great customer service and great features. The report generating time can be annoying at times but it is not due to the team that makes this app and its due to the limitations from the Shopify API side. Anyhow the report scheduling can fix that in no time.

Conscious Items

Awesome stuff, great reporting app + great feature to create custom reports that are saving up a lot of time. Improved our processes so much.

Fox Stark

This app is awesome, the number of data anyone can get is great. Anyone dealing with analytics and working to improve their processes can rely on it.
The feature to create custom reports is on whole another level. We had a custom report made that saves us 15+ hours each week. Great stuff!

SafeSleeve

This app and the support team are amazing. Can customize reports to fit your business and save you alot of time!

BuyMedical.com

Fast and Excellent Customer Service! They helped me with custom reporting in a very short period of time.

Preishamster24

Absolut the best Support Team I have ever seen in a Software Company, amazing Support, very quicky and helped me out a lot, I can only recommend this guys!