Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Mister Devices

Great app , at a great price, Does exactly what i need it to do, Comprehensive reports! Product Inventory.

TheSimpleClub GmbH

This app saves us a lot of time! It works exactly as expected! Also the support was great, I got an answer in minutes :)

HSD ICT Services

I needed a custom report created quickly ... Vincent from their support team had a report up and running in 10 mins for me that saved us hours of work! Very quick and friendly service, I highly recommend.

Waterloo Regional Police Members Collection

Great app, support is top notch. I have tried all of the reporting apps and this one is a good balance between cost and functionality. Does both basic and advanced features.

barndoorboutiquetn

I am getting ready for year end and need a complete inventory report with COGS. Data Export created a report for me within minutes! Very helpful and useful!

Workout Meals

Great value and very helpful support! Offers a ton of functionality that, to be honest, should be part of Shopify already. The best way to segment your shopify audiences.

Animals Asia Shop Hong Kong

Good experience to work with Team in Data Export. They almost fulfill all I request for the report.

And the report tools are great as well. if the company issue any other product I would be very interested to look forward
And if it's suitable for me, i would def. buy it, no need to think.

JUNO & me GmbH

I really love this app. It's very easy to use and they have an outstanding customer service. Thumbs up! :)

textile-depo BtoB

Options created with "Infinite option of ShopPad" can also be output as CSV data.
Support quickly responded to my request.
Thank you.

Dan John

Very useful app for any kind of report you may wish to create.
The support is simply perfect!!
Good job!