Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Hyggebands

This app has been great and saved me a lot of time. Sometimes we require information not found on Shopify and these guys will do their best to find a solution.

It has saved me lots of time, would recommend!

Danier Canada

Really detailed reports that can pull data across sources easily. Saves time having regular reports scheduled and delivered so we don't waste time pulling information.

I needed a new data point from a third party app that wasn't available, and the support team figured it out, added it to the app and with little effort and time! I am seriously impressed by their quick and efficient service, and their willingness to find a fix, and not just say no.

Thanks to Mallik and John!

Rwabristol

The support for this app is quite literally second to none. I always get an incredibly helpful reply on the same day. The app provides highly customisable reports that are not possible on the normal Shopify plan. Highly recommended

T Norris Marine

Great App. Very easy to use!! Highly recommended

The Bonnet Company

Great customer service!!!
This is a good App to automatically download order transactions to my ftp site, but what I am most impressed is their customer service.
They will go out of their ways to help you create custom reports and follow up until everything is good.
Great job!

Maku Life

Works as expected, all report variations you can think of, and great support to help you with anything (or generate custom reports). Highly recommended!

Jungleoutlet

Support was very helpful.
Excellent app.

If you need help understanding or setting up a report email support - they were very very helpful.

Shopreviews

They are awesome, very good support and good help.

Hamofa Industrial Engines

App support team is very good.
Especially Dominic is very responsible and cool man.
I love him and his responsible and cool service very much.
If you want great Data management app, use this app surely. Then you are very good.
I want to give Dominic and App support team 1000000000000000000 stars.

Buda Juice Wholesale

Fantastic experience...we use this app for both of our sites and every time I run into an issue creating a custom report they are quick to respond and help. It is amazing to find such a responsive team to work with. Above all the app allows us to get to the data we need to run our business more efficiently...cannot recommend Data Export enough!