Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Wholesale Accessory Market

It's refreshing to deal with a company that gets things done quickly and correctly! Thanks Daniel for building a custom report for me that 2 other companies couldn't get done. Awesome App!

Bqn Local

I downloaded the app today and it's already saved me hours and hours of time. I hadn't even watched the how-to videos yet and Dominic offered to help me via the support chat window. In about 5 minutes, Dominic helped me create the report I needed and uploaded it into my account. The app itself is super user-friendly.

Www Buyly It

I'm no long time user, but I can surely say that the app is really helpful and user friendly. The real plus is the help center, always ready to solve problems in the best way possible!

Pro Spec

Amazing app and great service.

I've spent a lot of money on devs and other services attempting to set up my Shopify inventory data up in a custom file type and have it exported to FTP (to manage inventory on sites that don't integrate with Shopify).

Nothing has worked as well as this, the price point here is amazing, and I definitely haven't had support this good on any of them either.

Highly regarded and recommended!

Ideal Meals Custom

This team worked diligently to create custom reports for our store - saving us dozens of hours each week in reporting. Their support is AMAZING, fast, responsive, and worked tirelessly to help us.

Lizza Superteig

Allows you to access any data entity (customer, orders, items etc) and extract + modify data in so many different ways. I'm using the app in combination with google sheets for a lot of great automations, both for reporting and running operations. Most relevant (and frequently used) backend app for Shopify in my opinion! Go Team :)

Fultonandroark

Awesome app with great support! While exporting CSVs via FTP was necessary for us to use some 3rd party tools, the additional export ability to google sheets has been a huge bonus.

Enjoy Flowers

I'm very happy with the app mostly because of its amazing support staff. They have been more than willing to help us customize it, scale it, and even hep us create custom reports that adapt to our business. I manage several stores and this is one of the best apps and staff team I've worked it! Congratulations and hope you continue to do great

Fowers Games

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Very powerful and flexible, with great support as well. Recommended.

Big Box Outlet Store

This App pulls all the information and creates specific reports.
Love it.