Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

6th & Market Boutique

GREAT service! I was having a hard time creating a report that I needed for inventory/cost tracking and John was very helpful. They're incredibly responsive via chat and followed up via email with the report that I needed as promised. I had additional questions about the report that was emailed and David was able to verify the work that John had done as per my needs.

SHARP Knife Shop

Unbelievable functionality, incredible customer support.

Was trying to find a report that would tell me what I've spend on shipping labels for each shipment so I could pass along that information to a shipping provider to compare rates. I found everything I was looking for and more. Can't wait to screw around on here and generate more valuable reports to better understand my business' financials.

Customer service agent David helped me. He was super! Professional, friendly and most importantly got the job done quickly and to my specifications. Highly recommend this APP.

Veggiecutters.com

I have never communicated with a customer service like this one. David helped me with my problem and gave me a permanent fix in under 5 minutes! much appreciated! - Asbjørn Margido Wold

Designs By Andrea Inc.

Great app so far! Immediately upon download I was contact via chat by Reuben and he helped me create the exact report I needed for my tax report immediately! App definitely recommended.

Vogue Boutique

The support for this App is top-notch. They are very responsive to questions and aim to help you accomplish your goals quickly and efficiently. I would recommend it to anyone who needs to run a custom report.

buysellfootballshirts.co.uk

First of all a shout out to David & John who stuck with me even though I was ready to give up.

I now have my report done by Product Title & Collection! something Shopify couldn't do on it's own!. (which is a shame)

but these guys are in a class of there own.

THIS APP HAS WAY MORE OPTIONS THAN THE DEFAULT EXPORT ON SHOPIFY.

Thanks again.

Stuart www.buysellfootballshirts.co.uk

Kalea Cosmetics

I used this app to automate my orders. It saves me a lot of time. Great app and great support! Thank you so much David!

IdeiasPraticas

Perfect as, do all what described !
Very usefull for large and automatized data exports
Great customer support too

THE MIGHTY HOBBY SHOP

Great experience so far, customer service has helped with all questions I have.

App is a bit difficult to understand, customer service is needed to figure it out.

Pyramid Plastics

Great app. We use it to output price lists to an FTP. As well as some internal reporting. Support has been fantastic.