Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

FuelTech USA

We needed an app that would help with our Sales Tax report. The standard Shopify report did not provide enough data in order for us to process our sales tax so we downloaded this app and reached out to support for some help building the report. They were able to quickly build a report meeting all of our requirements. We are very happy with this app and team behind it and will enjoy the tremendous time savings when doing our sales tax!

Obvi

Fantastic App - exactly what I needed to export data regarding shipping status from my tracking numbers. Life saver.

CanvasPrints.com

Awesome customer service! Found a bug and John fixed it in 5 minutes. I also had some questions about the filters and he answered it right away.

THE PINEAPPLE EVERYTHING

Reuben was so helpful and provided very personalized customer service. It really was the service that made me choose this app.

Francfranc Hong Kong

This app really help us to do our reports, and the help desks are very helpful. Thanks for very great app!

Circassia

I installed this on my production store last night. Needed help installing it on the dev store this evening, and the help desk has been great! The reporting is easy to understand and use. Thanks for a great product!

Kustom US

Reuben helped me get set up - I had a specific inventory report I was needing to run and he helped me knock it out in 10 minutes. All set for automation now. Good app!

FeNO by NIOX®

I needed to export custom data from our Shopify app, and this app was just the ticket. In addition, to get me started out with it, Vincent at their helpdesk helped out be writing the first report for me, saving me tons of time, and getting me kickstarted for further use. Thanks very much for a great app, and even better support!

Talluto's Online

The Data Export app is a solid app. It is straight forward and operates as advertised. Support is excellent and very responsive.

Rhino USA

Excellent customer service. Daniel helped me get the customized report setup that I needed and it will definitely save me some time! I am still new at using it, but quickly caught on to how data can get extracted.