Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

studio JUX

Great app that gives a lot of options for custom reports and the support was very helpful and timely.

Bas Mall

Data export is good, will recommend them anywhere at anytime. What i love most is their swift customer care response

Society Socks

I created custom fields for some of my products so that customers could leave special messages, birthday dates, etc. on products. Shopify makes exporting this IMPOSSIBLE. In come data export - absolute life saver. At first I was confused, but I messaged customer support and this guy John helped me out and showed me exactly how to solve the problem. This is going to save me HOURS every time I ship and I am very grateful!! Give John a raise!

Sustenance

Great app! Functionality is great, and customer support is awesome! Would definitely recommend to people looking for a comprehensive reporting app

Aimsir Takeaway

Excellent service from Jackson! Nothing is too much trouble. I can't recommend the app highly enough.

Personal Lee Yours

Can't thank Data Export enough for helping me set up my reports. Daniel went way beyond the call. Very happy with this app.

eFresh Meals

Just had a very positive experience with customer support. Was able to help me thru filtering my report the way that I needed.

Seasons By The Case

Great app. Support was very helpful to give me the report I need which will help me decide what to go with my marketing budget.

Kase Artist

Fantastic customer support! They are very helpful an quick to respond. This app has saved me a lot of time and will recommend to anyone needing more sophisticated data exported from Shopify.

Wallshoppe

i used this app to run royalty reports and it saved me a tremendous amount of time. i love how the tech support is on standby ready to answer all my questions on the spot.