Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Conscious Items

Awesome stuff, great reporting app + great feature to create custom reports that are saving up a lot of time. Improved our processes so much.

Fox Stark

This app is awesome, the number of data anyone can get is great. Anyone dealing with analytics and working to improve their processes can rely on it.
The feature to create custom reports is on whole another level. We had a custom report made that saves us 15+ hours each week. Great stuff!

SafeSleeve

This app and the support team are amazing. Can customize reports to fit your business and save you alot of time!

BuyMedical.com

Fast and Excellent Customer Service! They helped me with custom reporting in a very short period of time.

Preishamster24

Absolut the best Support Team I have ever seen in a Software Company, amazing Support, very quicky and helped me out a lot, I can only recommend this guys!

Zinger Chair

We use this app to export our orders on a daily basis, it really has been a life saver. It is versitale, and can do everything we need it to do. A big plus is the customer support! They have been helpful in customizing the reports to fit our business needs.

Kingz Europe

Super helpful support and an easy to use interface! Worth the $5-$20 a month for any business to run reports or export specific data!

C A R I U M A

Excellent support provided - always going the extra mile!
App itself is great in terms of visibility when you're downloading the report vs downloading them via shopify especially when the number of orders increases. Shopify default download is unable to handle that.

LaLa Daisy

Great app and great support! They will create the reports for you if you need them to, which is awesome.

Impact Mouthguards

Its just been a few days of using the app but we are excited by the results. Reports are easy to generate and digest.

Even better, when we could not figure something out , the help has been lightning quick.