Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

mascherine.it

The app does exactly what it should do in a smooth way. Customization at its finest and the support (thank you David) is beyond any expectation. Couldn't recommend it enough.

Coachella Glassworks

I needed to be able to export sales data into a spreadsheet for analysis. I didn't exactly the report I needed, so via chat I was able to ask Dominic for the report. He set it up and scheduled it for me, no problem. After looking at it I wanted to add some things, so I was able to easily edit the report, add what I wanted, and even get it sent directly to my Google Drive. Love it!

SassyLAB

Got the reports I needed in no time and without a hassle. The Data Export Reports app works very well.

Exit Planning Institute

I used this app to create a custom payment report that Shopify doesn't handle natively. The customer support with Data Exports Reports is fantastic!

December Thieves

Great, versatile app for back end reporting. I'm writing this for the customer service aspect of the app in particular. Any time I have had a hard time formulating a report or had any questions they are always on the ball and resolve it immediately. Would highly recommend!

Zmoobi

Kann ich nur empfehlen, wenn du einen Fulfillment Service nutzt, der keine Shopify Api hat oder will !
Der Support ist super freundlich und wenn mal Fragen aufkommen, wird einem schnell und kompetent geholfen und alles nach den Wünschen eingestellt.

Don’s Bakery Muskoka

This app is great for our date exporting requirements. Not only that, but the customer service and technical help is excellent. Thank you for providing this service for our business.

Whitaker Brothers

This app is absolutely fantastic, particularly if you're using Authorize.net in conjunction with Shopify Plus. We searched everywhere for a way to get a reconciliation report that combined our Shopify Order Data with our Authorize.net account Transaction ID's - nobody in the Shopify Community boards has figured out how to do that, but this app made it easy, and easy to automate the reporting. Their developers went so far as to write some custom functions for us that made the whole thing possible, and we are super-grateful that they did. Five stars, just superbly well-realized.

Down to Earth Cape

The app has very broad functionality if you take the mid-level pricing option. It was more versatile than the other data and reporting apps I tried, and also allows one to make pivot tables. More than anything else, the CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS AMAZING. They helped me create exactly the template I needed within minutes.

Ledgestone

Jackson did a great job writing the custom report I needed for my net sales reporting! Highly recommended.