Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Custom Thumbnails

I rarely write reviews for products or services that I use. However, I have had the most wonderful experience with this app. The app itself is great and works very well. Equal to the awesomeness of this app is the support that is provided. There were a number of fields that I wanted imported and a handful of fields on my orders that I did not want imported and the support crew at Data Export were able to quickly and professionally make the alterations that I needed. I've e-mailed them probably 12 times and my e-mails are always responded to in less than 24 hours. I'm glad I found this app and I'm happy to know that this app is backed by top notch customer support.

Black Limba Mexico

This app is really worth it, I am really happy with the way it works. What it is also great about it, is its customer service that is always ready to help you in a fast and efficient way.

We are using it to send to our logistic partner in an automated way all the orders they need to prepare every day

100% recommended

Jittery Joes

This app is incredible. It allows us to pull just about any information we need from our store into useful reports for sales, accounting, inventory, you name it. The support is top notch as well! Super helpful and responsive. Highly recommend!

Buda Juice

Fantastic app...has saved us a lot of time manually pulling data and creating reports. Allows to get to spend the time analyzing the data instead. Data Export team has been super responsive to all of our needs...helping us out whenever needed. Highly recommend!

Smartzprice

Very helpful developer and useful app.

Tim And Ted

Very helpful app, and great customer support.

Saaraketha Organics

This app is a super star app that can be used to generate a wide variety of reports. The support given by the staff is excellent when it comes to creating new reports. Thumbs Up!

Fusionbeats

Fantastic product and great support to setup reports if you aren't sure how!

Smai

Very powerful app to generate detailed tailor-made reports.
Great support.

Beltcraft

Fantastic customer support and extremely powerful data export features. Would highly recommend if you need any sort of custom data export for orders or products. Five stars all the way!