Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

CareEssentials.ca

Easy to use, and has access to all the data I need. Like the ability to schedule uploads to Google Sheets.

LUXCLOTHING

This is seriously the best app for pulling your TRUE cost of goods you have on hand! This saved me so much time and money!!!

Troop London

Excellent! big help from John who went the extra mile to get my report done. Much better than Shopify default report .! A must-have apps for every Shopify owner.

Dstinctive

Sophisticated app with special features such as ftp/sftp, detailed scheduling, etc. Responsive customer support able to satisfy individual needs with small interventions.

ELLA BING

Great service. They helped me build a very specific report. No questions asked. Highly recommend!!!!

Trendy Shop

Excellent App, I recommended.It helps you a lot with the orders and has excellent quality support. It Easy & Fast.

Cole's Printing

I used this application to run reports on some specific products in my store. Very helpful support staff, got what I needed very quick.

Jochen Schweizer Arena

The app does a great job, we are very satisfied with the export. The customer support is quick and helpful!

Clean Simple Eats

Better than Better Reports!!! Highly recommend using this app for reporting. They worked with us to custom create exactly the report we needed with tax information and shipping costs broken out when Shopify wouldn't show shipping costs! Can't recommend them enough.

Amazky.com

This app really good for making backup orders and creating reports for managing my shop. The customer service is also great.