Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Society Socks

I created custom fields for some of my products so that customers could leave special messages, birthday dates, etc. on products. Shopify makes exporting this IMPOSSIBLE. In come data export - absolute life saver. At first I was confused, but I messaged customer support and this guy John helped me out and showed me exactly how to solve the problem. This is going to save me HOURS every time I ship and I am very grateful!! Give John a raise!

Sustenance

Great app! Functionality is great, and customer support is awesome! Would definitely recommend to people looking for a comprehensive reporting app

Aimsir Takeaway

Excellent service from Jackson! Nothing is too much trouble. I can't recommend the app highly enough.

Personal Lee Yours

Can't thank Data Export enough for helping me set up my reports. Daniel went way beyond the call. Very happy with this app.

eFresh Meals

Just had a very positive experience with customer support. Was able to help me thru filtering my report the way that I needed.

Seasons By The Case

Great app. Support was very helpful to give me the report I need which will help me decide what to go with my marketing budget.

Kase Artist

Fantastic customer support! They are very helpful an quick to respond. This app has saved me a lot of time and will recommend to anyone needing more sophisticated data exported from Shopify.

Wallshoppe

i used this app to run royalty reports and it saved me a tremendous amount of time. i love how the tech support is on standby ready to answer all my questions on the spot.

Nique Clothing

Such good customer support. Have reached out to them several times to provide additional columns in the reports to suit our needs. When we couldn't add 'fulfilment location' to unfulfilled order reports, they suggested we add order tags (which we now do via the 'order tagger' app, so each order is automatically tagged with the location due to fulfil the order) - which has made things so much easier. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

ANA Traders

Tried few apps but this is the best i ever found. Most importantly love the customer service. 24/7 they are at our service.