Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Crockery Direct

I use this for a few websites. It's great for reports and also creating product feeds. Would highly recommend it! And if you get confused creating something the Live Chat Customer Service is great and very friendly!

maubyofficial

Literally amazing and the customer service is incredible! Worth every penny! They were available to chat immediately and sooo helpful!

Fukuya Japanese Food

Great reports it makes my life much easier! I did need help on a few occasions and the customers service is great and solve my issues in a timely manner. 100% recommended!

Ron Carter Books

Excellent customer service. I had a problem with my first report and the chat support was friendly, knowledgeable, and completely fixed the issue

POGO Store

Great app. Support was amazing as they did change my report on the fly. I have interacted with them 2 times since I bought this app a month back and they have been great.

Chummys Bakery

Great app, i use it for multiple purposes to assist in making my business more efficient, the staff team are great and very knowledgable.

Pink Pewter

Awesome! Exactly what I was looking for as a solid reporting app, specifically with using the 'tags' field and custom commissions calculatuon. Easy to setup and the customer support was fast and extremely helpful.

Dispatch Goods - Restaurant Delivery

Customer service was wonderful and prompt. Listened to my needs and helped me directly edit my reports to my desired results.

Tippsy Sake

Great customer support! quick response. Data Expo's daily report email service does really save me time. thank you

Bunker 27

This is a MUST have app! I use this to help pull reports for sales tax reporting. Their tech support is the BEST! You'll love working with them. Thank you!!