Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Michel Design Works

Great product, simple to use and GREAT instant support! We use this app every day to FTP our transactions for import in our ERP.

Alganics Soils

Great customer service! They referred me to a YouTube video and hopefully me going in and doing the correction myself works!

Lighthouse Publishing

We use this app to create 2 daily reports and the team helped us with everything and very fast. Would totally recommend.
Great app!

Half & Half Boutique

So far this app has been very useful in providing much needed detail on my sales via shopify. It is also affordable.

Geniustock

All kind of reports you need, full customisable and full automated, perfect for any kind of bussines! And a really profi support! Just love it! :)

Treasure Map Trails

Great app for pulling reports out of Shopify. There are a huge number of options available, so Data Export's customer service are fantastic at helping me create the reports I need.

Living On A Dime To Grow Rich

This Data Export app was the PERFECT solution to my problem! I needed a report that could separate reporting by payment gateway (i.e. separate Shopify payments from Paypal). Not only did the app solve this issue, but they also quickly created the custom template for me, even making additional changes to my custom report as requested. They responded quickly and professionally. This app now saves me 10+ hours per month and I'm super happy with it!

Dyhema Dolls

I used this app to help me download custom fields of data that I wanted to get from excel. It's a solid product. Works flawlessly and support is amazing. I'm beyond pleased with the product.

Nailboo®

Amazing app and shockingly amazing support. They helped us customize our export script for a specific feature we had built that wouldnt work without their support.

No Regrets Mens Ministry, Inc.

We use this app to keep us up to date through a daily report on conference registrations. Works great. Great support.