Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Obeygiant

Data Export is exactly what we were looking for. Love that we can customize the report ourselves and make easy changes if we need to. There is always someone available in the chat for questions and resolutions in real time. We are on the basic plan because we only need one report. We don't have to pay extra for what we don't need. Highly recommended!

Store Loandepot

Amazing Product, John was beyond helpful as it was the best customer service I have ever experienced. I highly recommend this product to anyone.

Foodhini

I've had great experiences with this app so far. You get by far the most functionality for the price -- more ability to customize on your own, more fields to choose from, more templates, pivot tables, filters -- plus the support team is really great. They're really responsive and will do quite a bit of customization included in the price. And they're available to answer questions at any time.

Newcotest1

Daniel, Eby and team are awesome, responsive and great to work with for custom report requests. We are working with them to get item costs added to a product detail report for (eventual) upload into Quickbooks Pro desktop. Well worth the money. They are definitely part of our team!

Headphone Zone

Brilliant support team! Freddy and Eby have been the most helpful and quick with their responses!

Chooka 2

Data Export built a custom report to allow us to export orders to our ERP system. The work was done very quickly and the pricing is very affordable. Their customer support is great and always responds to requests very quickly. Highly recommended!

Bighaat 2

Thanks Arun for the excellent support. Data Export team has developed custom reports on time for us. I strongly recommend Data Export APP.

La Vie 2

This app ROCK!!! It's set up so intuitive and easy enough for non-technical user like me to be able to create complicated business reports from scratch. Best of all if I ever got stuck and need help, the online support team is very responsive and SUPER HELPFUL (Thanks Vincent :-) )

Petals And Sprigs

Efficiency is their support system's second name! (Big shout out to our main man arun) They respond at lightning speed with fast turnaround on response + actual action taken upon requests customers are looking to fulfill as soon as you mention them. Always happy to help, they can be relied upon to advise on the best plan for you depending on what you're looking to gain from Data Export + are thoroughly accurate in execution incl. but not subject to customizations! The app is a lifesaver, helps to minimise human error + saves so much time out of one's day with automatically generated reports tailored to your frequency to fit your schedule best.

Batteries Com

The level and quality of support you get from the Data Export team is amazing. I've been using Shopify for a few years now. I've used dozens of apps promising this and that - many falling short. This is not one of those apps. If Data Support has features you think you'll use sign up and get started. You'll be glad you did.