Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Approved Hydraulics

App is really flexible and can produce just what you need especially when combined with the outstanding support for custom reports! Thanks especially to Dominic and Daniel for your thoroughly helpful and committed support!

The Sola Look

Data Export has been such a great tool. Not only does it allow me to export the exact reports I need for royalty reporting and taxes but the customer support is outstanding. It has already saved me tons of time. I highly recommend it!

Maitrephilippe

This is a very good app for me, it gives me all the datas I need for my bookkeeper and it spares me hours of work and pay for itself. The support is very helpful and very responsive and they built a custom report for me for free. I highly recommend this app, especially for Europeans stores. Thanks a lot.

Robinsons Online

Great customer support! Very responsive and quick to answer my answers when I am in doubt. If you need custom report, you could write or chat with them and they are able to set it up for you within a day! They are very fast and would send you an update few hours later. :) I would definitely recommend this awesome app to my friends!

Tackma

The customer service representatives at Data Export have been so helpful and very responsive! I would highly recommend using Data Export for all your reporting needs. The app comes with a handful of useful pre-built reports. And if you'd need a report that isn't readily available, the support team is very quick to create a custom report and answer any and all questions you may have!

Trendingvip

Good Support, Recommended
A lot Template can customize and ask support do for u

Brs1

Absolutely the best app I could think of for making reports. I have had so many frustrating moments with Shopify's custom reports because you can't add all their fields to reports. With Data Export you can select all fields you want to your report and with such an easy way. I have had also super fast and good customer service when I needed help. All my requests are done. And now when I know how advanced this app is, the imagination is the limit anymore. Using product tags and custom scripts in Data Export will give all you need when making reports for accounting or what ever from your store. Thanks!

Subliminalprojects

Great customer service. Easy to set up and use. Questions are answered immediately in real time. I love that I can customize the report myself. Would like to be able to merge two stores together in one report but that is a limitation set by Shopify.

Liquor Mart

This is a great app, perfectly designed and amazing customer service. They are very helpful and very prompt in responding to any requests. It is doing exactly what we needed it to do. We were looking to go with Multichannelworks which was more expensive and complicated I am glad we were referred to Data Export and very happy with it. Money well spent 5/5

Satechi

Support is amazing. They help me to set up Advance Google Product Feed, that supports variation. I have even offered extra payment for their hard work, which they didn't take it. I think Data Export , should be must have Shopify Plus App.