Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Antwerp Avenue

I was looking for a live product feed in URL and although it sounded simple, it was almost impossible to find a way to make it happen. Then someone recommended Data Export and the app itself is very valuable. Data Export's team has helped me trumendously setting up my product feed!

Tulio Fashion

We've just installed the app and so far so good. The support has been fantastic and they've customised a report for us quickly and easily. I would recommend giving this a go for sure.

Virginvapor

UPDATE May 2018: Still the most relevant and useful app we use to run our business. We are lucky to have found these guys. They are super helpful each time at the support desk.

We have really been happy to learn how to use this app. It allows us to create detailed reports that are meaningful to us and automate their delivery right to our email. The tech support team has been the most help of any app so far. Thank you Estoresutomate.

Picturekeeper Com

Very helpful support team that solved our issue quickly.

Catsaver

Data Eport is great! The support is superb from the developer, the team that helps you make reports, and the chat staff. Everyone I have interacted with has been extremely helpful and friendly.

Data Export has saved us a lot of pain and grief. As a non-profit using Shopify - we can't upgrade to the option of creating customized reports. We use these reports not just to see how sales are, but we also take donations, process fees, etc, and everything has to be correct for accounting, and we have to be able to upload portions into our donor database easily & quickly. Data Export makes it possible.

I love Shopify, and it is a vast improvement to what we had as a POS and online store, but without this app, it would be severely lacking in the reporting area for us. I highly recommend Data Export!

The 280 Group

Great app - saves us a ton of time by giving us daily sales reports for specific products!

Cupid Gear

5/5 Customer Service is top notch. Problem solved in 1 sec. Seriously. This app help me save so much time

Holstadtester

Fantastic app and great customer service! Thank you Vincent :)

Miamihairshop

This app change our lifes.
We loosed before many hours per day to build export and consolidate data to buid Dashboard.
Now with DataExport Team we have partner to help us to build template exactly how we needed.
The support is amazing and answer in few minutes :)
If you want to work with professional who know everything in shopping database and Export ... you need this app.

Overtone Haircare

The developers are not only top notch, but also worked in a very timely manner! I would definitely choose Data Export if you are trying to get more than your standard Shopify information out of their reporting system quickly and cleanly!